Indofabs C.R.C & bho color remediation tek.

bho
clear-bho

Hi community!
With so much exitement about this clear bho tek I tryed some new things and made some good progress.
So heres the method!
These are the powders that we used in conjenction to get this result.

I load the powders one at a time into our color remediation cartridge or C.R.C for short
then with a 20 ton press I compact the layers one at a time.
Our C.R.C has a welded in sintered disk so no particulate larger than 5 micron can permeate it.
We also have a bed retention system to keep the beds compact while running. If you have any channeling in your bed you will get bad results, our filter is a painstaking reminder of the development process. You can run this inline or recirculate for better results. The pic shown is one pass through.

If anyone needs a C.R.C of any size or shape feel free to dm me! This tek is free for the community and my gift to you all!
thanks for the welding @indofab you zap some mean shit together!

very clear bho shatter (Definitely scammed) !!Warning to all hash lovers and makers!!
Filtration Media & Speeding up times
Winterizing BHO Crude without purging in Oven

i see you used the cheap magsil. I think that makes this tech even cheaper for the masses. I think ill save the magsil pr for when i really need the pesticide remediation.

thanks for sharing this tech. Your always the man @soxhlet! Cannawiki to the rescue once again!

Sorry thanks @Indofab as well!

Thank @Indofab too!

Can’t wait to see some pics of it out and ready!!!

Thanks so much!!!

I don’t know how we’ll ever repay the million dollar debt

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

:facepunch::facepunch::facepunch::facepunch::facepunch::facepunch::facepunch::facepunch::facepunch::facepunch::facepunch::facepunch::facepunch::facepunch::facepunch:

Well said I’ll get case on the way any suggestion?

Pay me in beer! 6 pack!:sunglasses::+1:

shoot me a paypal in DM. Ill make it a 12

You guys are a bunch of 900 # gorillas. :muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle: unstoppable.

Do you have a favorite from Lost Coast Brewery? I will get you a case of your choice.

Here yall go for some cheap Magnesol…and @bg305 Favorite… with Amazon Prime

Only 10 Kg for $70 shipped in 2 days.

That’s what’s up. One of the greatest inventions ever. I think I would trade in the light bulb for Prime. :money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face:

@Killa12345whats one of those fancy filter thingies gonna run me?? Will this work to make clear Diamonds? I have some miners to fill. :grin:

This is awesome

very clear bho shatter (Definitely scammed) !!Warning to all hash lovers and makers!!

i think im just gonna pay for the tech and have @Indofab make me one too. This is their tech…Lets pay the community for sharing.

i could easily have it made. this is their tool…its only right we pay for the luxury of having these people around and helping us further our passions.

Yeah I’d kinda like to know how much for prefab one to @Soxhlet or @Indofab whoever I need to be asking

And all we’ll have to do is buy refills of the powders and reload right…how many sinster disk needed

Clear sauces on the way

awesome job

Order one for me also when you order yours and bill me. Do those things come Prime?? :joy::joy::joy: I need it like last week.

2019 is the year of all clear everytang :fire::fire::fire::muscle::muscle::muscle: Let’s go.

Brilliant! Cleaner meds for everyone. Cheers to the future of hash!

Either the sharkanator or the indica!

Consider it done, I will be back up in the next week or so.

One of my favorites.