Stainless steel inline color remediation tek (CRC)

You just proved my point exactly.

No matter which way they try to spin this, it’s a rip off

It’s actually quite comical if you add up what each piece costs alone…

3 Likes

I’m looking to talk tech about CRCs specifically inline with a hydrocarbon CLS, what type of speed/flow are people seeing, powders their using, etc. I’m assuming you use one of these? Seems similar to the BVV minus the valve hardware, dutch weave, and filter stack. Would you please expand on why this spool and filter plate contraption are “better”? How are you running it inline your CLS?

Well, you’re post looked like an ad, there wasn’t a single bit of information that hasn’t been posted over and over here.

So until you address that, I’ll ignore your questions as well.

And one reason is all I need, killas crc is less than a 1/3 of the price. Nuff said.

2 Likes

Dude go to the crc thread. This has been talked about

2 Likes

A busted/leaky ball valve is such a mess and pain in the ass. Paying the extra $$ for valves = right choice :+1:

3 Likes

first extractor i bought and that got me into the business was from u guys. And it came with leaky valves and i was offered a free t-shirt. LOL

4 Likes

Buy them then, his unit is still cheaper.
Fuck bvv

This is definitely a shill account for bvv

3 Likes

Shillville

2 Likes

This is the same shit open source steel tried to pull on me with their new 80k extractor. I asked them if it was available without all the add ons and they said “the add ons are to the benefit of the extractor and the extraction experience”.

Sounds like horse shit to up charge me on anything and everything possible

2 Likes

I will say… BVV has always made it right at the end of the day for me. I still buy mad shit from them. Send mad customers to their site as they are the only ones for some pieces sometimes.

Never have i felt ripped off from BVV. I just dont need to market myself liek this

4 Likes

Fair, I’d just rather not get smoke blown up my ass by a salesmen

1 Like

This is why i only carry certain parts where i can be competitive and make a fair margin. Some of these parts have no margin but companies like BVV, OSS and everyone sell them cause its in stock and to help out a customer. They are just trying to make a margin on all parts. Unfortuntatly, free market pricing has removed the margins on some products which is why some of the prices are higher.

I get it. This is why i choose to only carry like 100 parts. It allows me to buy at enough bulk to compete with the big boys and leaves enough margin for me to eat.

Trust me i feel like a loser sometime when people ask for parts i dont have but know my competitors stock and i guide them to a competitors site. But its the difference in staying profitable and giving good value.

4 Likes

I posted the information that I have, was set on finding more. I’ve read what I could on here and I’ve read the Indofabs CRC thread. That thread has gotten extremely overpopulated with unrelated chatter. Thought I’d ask a more specific question, for more related replies. My bad :man_shrugging:

And you understand what your selling. I called bvv about a shotgun condenser and they couldn’t give me specifics on any of it. Like how many linear tubes are in it, and what size are they?

They had to call an engineer to get the “specifics”

1 Like

If you want the knowledge, read.

2 Likes

Got it man :+1: Thanks! :rainbow:

2 Likes

Not trying to be a dick, but that thread is gold. It’ll take forever to read, but you’ll be better off reading it

4 Likes

@Killa12345 always on the grind AND in on the knowledge. You da man!!

4 Likes

Holy shit, the e1 (if my memory serves correct on the name) is 80k…

That’s insane.

2 Likes