(new thread) Indofabs C.R.C & BHO Color Remediation Tek. Sales@indofabsolutions.com

Hi Folks,
This is the new C.R.C thread! With so many posts in the last thread it was getting to become hard to edit/ split topics. We made it to 8763! :100: :boom:

Much love to the great community here!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CN7wXqSBHeC/

This is a continued place for discussion of the C.R.C Tek. I would also like to make the official announcement that a new C.R.C concept is in the works, no more packing powder into tubes, or stopping to clean out media powders. In addition the process doesn’t effect the flow rate of the system, and does not require high solvent pressure to operate.

16 Likes

@Apothecary36 you were the last post on the thread, let me ship you a tee shirt! dm me!

8 Likes

congratulations for those who have made it this far… this road has had a lot of up and downs and a lotta people are still here!

hope to more fun in the future!

Thanks for alll the people in the first thread… CRC changed this business and looks nothing like what it looked like in the end of 2018 and beginning of 2019

18 Likes

So 5k has just always been a myth.
Why 5k, why did you have to lie to us?

1 Like

when you get up to about 5000 and try and cut out a post… it takes super long and times you out which turns to an error…

2 Likes

Yeah it really blew the doors off, lol!

5 Likes

Hey I got indofab shirt I wear all the time

3 Likes

I’ll never forget the day you called and told me you got it and was about to go live w it. I peed my pants a lil

Next we gotta get you on the blues clue mystery to solve it ole master jedi sir

1 Like

Definitely changed the game, same as crude did. Saved alot of bad extractors from not going right outta business it took a lil longer. The rest who valued quality before crc it just made it a lil easier to do things and look a lil nicer. Not the buy the worse material and turn out clear slabs that taste like plastic.

6 Likes

it made trim that was almost good extract sell as fast as the live resin right beside it

Some the best crc I ever had came from a pickled cucumber man lmao

Whats this new powder ppl been telling me about. That keeps terps profile perfect

W1 seems to be the new standard.

3 Likes

There’s something new coming soon

7 Likes

How soon???

Edit: also @Soxhlet, I am curious about your thingy too, is it like a zeolite core, like a filter drier, but has different media?

2 Likes

And here you are perpetuating this… Myth…
I’m just teasing, whatever works best. You didn’t catch my first hidden meaning. Why 5k,
Y5K, upgraded version of Y2K except this one apparently attacks forum software at/or around 5K posts. The symptoms to include unrelenting wait times coupled with entire browser freezing capabilities…

1 Like

HI,
Nope, no cartridge required! Flows hella fast.

3 Likes

Easy Fella, this isn’t that kind of place!
Come on, that’s at least a little funny…

5 Likes

New T-Shirt design: Flows like a Trucker at the end of a long haul!
I’ll stop, I’ll stop…

1 Like

4 Likes

So can we see some pics of this sexy thingy of yours? I’m a whore for sexy stainless…

I think we are gonna print up some of these to celebrate our new location.

Get the logo printed on the back. Might be available for mjbizcon this year.

7 Likes