(new thread) Indofabs C.R.C & BHO Color Remediation Tek. Sales@indofabsolutions.com

Nah I was told it wasn’t w1

w2 may be better than w1 by the description

I personally prefer extracts just filtered threw silica. No clay if possible.

3 Likes

right now we are in development…so no peeking!

2 Likes

true Florida shirt lol!

2 Likes

Every hemp boi will want one…

2 Likes

Ah… Miami! The scent of armpits and ball sweat pervading the air. Guys wearing holy shirts, pulling screwdrivers on you for no reason. And Capezios… Land of the slightly funky sweaty leather shoe.
Sounds about right!

2 Likes

Catlitter9000

4 Likes

The new tek uses already existing media powders, the method is different. It allows for un interrupted flow. We built it in mind for feeding some big evaporator projects we are doing for r&d.

6 Likes

So Hawt
hawt

Bringing in the big dogs.

1 Like

My guess is the “new” tek is shoot into collection 1 with powders and partially evaporate giving contact time then shoot through a filter into collection 2 and finish recovery.

If so I would atleast like a high five.

4 Likes

Nice guess, but nope. I wish it was that simple.
Also, no reloading of the adsorbants.

4 Likes

It’s weird to me that 3 years ago we were trying to remove the color from concentrates and now we are trying to add colors to thca.

:joy::rofl::joy:

11 Likes

adding color is easy, removal was the hard part.

3 Likes

I take it we can interpret the new filter as a better way to load and… hold existing medias (apologies for just paraphrasing you), and a move in a new direction from the sintered screen standard you started with?

I imagine part of this involves it being a less messy process. Gimme some spoonfuls!

Sounds exciting, looking forward to the next innovation.

Hey @Soxhlet is there any update on the new tek?

2 Likes

Yeah what are we talking about here, some type of membrane? some type of reservoir that holds media that can be utilized in process, like the big veggie oil companies?

Imagine a never ending bed of powder that can be tuned to the amount of color you want to remove. We are really close to releasing the units into production. As of now the test sled we have is made from welded components, for production we are going to machine the entire unit, and bolt it together.
This is one of the components, sorry cant show more.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQmbZtYDJIC/

13 Likes

Pigment :slight_smile:

1 Like