Every Campaign Promise Delivered Eventually

In progress. However, most of society is already pretending covid doesn’t exists so this is technically a win.

https://www.fishersci.ca/shop/products/hamilton-metal-hub-side-port-needles-luer-lock-17/p-4121864
Use these and inject joints using a farmer. I will start carrying them on cart farm soon

Delivered

Basically liquid nitrogen and tiered stainless mesh baskets and a series of ammunition tumblers for vibration.

Delivered

Delivered. I’m out of 250’s mostly cause im too busy to update the page

I will start campaigning youtube.

In progress

In progress

Delivered. It is impossible for harmony to exist on this forum. No one could even decide on Realterpsmatter whom seems to be objectively unhinged

@extractionguy
Delivered

In progress

In progress

Delivered. @Killa12345 has gotten nary a call and best believe I have a multitude of dumb questions at this exact moment.

@Montel , you may have fucked the vice president, but you will NOT be fucking this forum any more.

In progress

The price for outdoor is now 250
Amazing outdoor is 400
Shitty deps are now 400
Mids Deps are 500
Ins Passing Deps are now 600
Organized Crime Indoors are now 800
Your aunts closet grow indoors are now 1200
Exotic indoors are now 1600

All you growers know where to send the nugs come update season

All members must tag me if they see terpene and/or solvent shillers

Your days are numbered
Later today I’ll start editing in what I’ve delivered already (hint: its a ton of them) and will drop deliveries every day because I’m the Uber Mod now

12 Likes

Looking forward to the letsplays

3 Likes

How dare you follow through on promises! You’ll never make it as a politician that way, lol. Thanks for cleaning up the MoM thread as well as bringing a touch of humor along with your iron fist of rule. :fist_right: :fist_left:

2 Likes

You have my vote

#QMA2024

1 Like

I delivered all my promises but the muting

3 Likes

And let’s be fair. Extractionguy has had countless accounts, easily associated, few loosely.
You couldn’t control that guy if you paid him.

He’s the farthest thing from anonymous here.

Extractionguy hasn’t been on this forum for years now.

1 Like

Hate to burst your bubble but…….

You are @extractionperson, we are talking about @Extractionguy. He made his account anonymous after someone made fun of his dog

Did you happen to notice the similarities in dog between and extraction guy and extraction person? Or name? Or that they both share the same LinkedIn? It that they are the same person?

1 Like

Shh, your dog might get made fun of again.

I get it bro, we all miss extractionguy

2 Likes