Best crc media for clear color and max yeild

Nice! Thanks for the tip!

3 Likes

it’s takes 1/4 the amount of lustermax compared to all the other contenders … I’m at about 50grams for 2lbs and was using 125-150grams for outcome that had way more color. lustermax color removal effects and terp retention are much better

4 Likes

Where do you order your Lustermax from? Would love to to try it out!

2 Likes

@GasLogix-Adam has the supply @Farmlife

I love lustermax

3 Likes

We have lustermax on the site for immediate shipping in all sizes. I’m running a promotion in sept. If you buy a 500g sample bag and not completely satisfied. I’ll refund the purchase.

6 Likes

If elected as a mod, I will go back in time and release @Waxplug1 secret crc powder before himself and anyone else, in an angry offhand response to @Future about being off topic.

5 Likes

Better hurry because the W series is about to evolve into new powders

3 Likes

@Killa12345 or @Darrenjaydirect lustermax for the win

3 Likes

Uh ooo do we have a new mystery powder yet to be revealed!

2 Likes

A few. RnD shows these will be better options to what we have available to us atm. After hearing many processors explain how the oils oxidize fast, especially after being grammed out, I looked into it and realized the reasons why and that medias play a big role in determining the shelf life of these extracts. I’ll start a ChemTek thread as soon as they drop to answer all questions and explain the variables that many processors are unaware of.

12 Likes

Excited for the thread. Been working my way through some W2 happily.

You should put more dosage information for the more exotic powders as well. Like the Ultra Clear, the finer UltraClear, the Perform and the Supreme, and the CTs.

I run maybe 15-20 runs of personal a year, so a spoonfeeding in the right direction would get me to try some new products.

5 Likes

Brother I have been listening to everyone for sure. New labels are also rolling out with these powders with dosage information as well as recommended spool size

12 Likes

Dooooooooooooope!

I don’t buy my clays anywhere else. Appreciate the road you helped pave.

5 Likes

Thank you! Just put my order in, Looking forward to trying it out! Any ratio recommendation, and also what blends best with it to reminfy aged trim?

End product- stable shatter.

4 Likes

i would start off with 40-50g per lb of dry material. I hear mixing it with silica at 50/50 and using 25g each mixed per lb is a great mix too.

Thanks for the purchase. Orders like that will go out priority mail and should be to you in 2-3 days max. Thanks!

5 Likes

Name change coming aye?

No name change just adding some new products to the line up

1 Like

We need a W12

2 Likes

40-50g a lb is light in my experience…after running 5 or so kilos of lustermax across a range of material. If the material is really fresh I could see running 40-50. For aged trim, dude will be sorely disappointed at 40-50g a lb. It’s all about bio and parameters…I go up to 80g a lb on some material.

5 Likes

Luster max is the name of one of my teen daughters nail polish I think

3 Likes