BTC for D9 Dabs

Any time lol

I have an email address for registering unlimited accounts.

1 Like

I want an alt named @DeepThots

9 Likes

Why are members abusing they’re ability to edit titles and move to EC?

4 Likes

I like that one too.

1 Like

Where do you think this belongs??? In the against the forum rules section?? Or the straight up dumb as fuck section.

I’m up for suggestions.

8 Likes

Can i be mod of “straight up dumb as fuck” i promise to ask less of those questions if awarded

7 Likes

I really don’t care about 600$ I really don’t , I have the luck making good money, I like the thought of that it’s still good out there I like to trust and not have negative thoughts but I see that the humanity is dying out there .
I hope karma gets him to show what’s good and wrong . And if he really needed the money and did it because he had to then it’s ok . But I doubt it.

1 Like

Hahaha. Yep, you’re getting it now.

1 Like

I feel like members do this because they’re are no repercussions.

2 Likes

I thought I already ruled that section….

Oh yeah. You’re definitely getting it. Red pilled hard.

:upside_down_face:

Lol I moved it to EC. Renamed it once too.

Sinner

4 Likes

That apparently doesn’t matter anymore, mine got shared the other day and never removed

4 Likes

Seriously, what category do you think this goes in?

We don’t really have one for bm transaction disputes…

Edit: all that can happen is a he said/ she said scenario, and that doesn’t do anything besides smear members names, whether it’s deserved or not.

4 Likes

If elected trust level 4, i promise to give @Baked-All-Day and @ExTek90 as much or more distress than @Killa12345

9 Likes

Wtf…

I’m not for doxxing at all, that’s fucked.

1 Like

I just don’t want anyone thinking I’m removing my own phone number despite my direct line is on my google page if you google my business. :man_shrugging:t3:

I don’t want people saying I’m abusing my powers by possibly erasing my number.

4 Likes

Wait… this guy doxed you to get back at @Bagled ? Lmfaooo 4d chess masters today

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Bud the only stress you guys give me is in my eyesockets from the intense eye rolls.