Montel MegaPost

Just goes to show this guy will interview just about anybody.

It seems every video is promoting something — I’m surprised there isn’t a money mutual ad cut into every single one :joy:

2 Likes

I’ve put far more effort laughing at you than these Montel posts so you did your job, buddy!

1 Like

If I am voted in as TL4, I promise to echo chamber every @montel thread within a day of their posting outside the mega montel thread

18 Likes

Or just keep them in this thread as requested? :person_facepalming:

2 Likes

Imo this mega thread should be in the EC…

6 Likes

If I am voted in as TL4, I promise to echo chamber every @montel thread within a day of their posting outside the mega montel thread

11 Likes

You mean to tell me its not the real @Montel?

Somebody get the real Montel on here, so we know for sure.

5 Likes

Just need to contact his agent I guess

3 Likes

https://www.cameo.com/montelwilliams?qid=1630604531

6 Likes

I think once a month I’m gonna hire some obscure actor or sports personality from cameo and have them shoot me an ig shoot out as a joke.

:joy::rofl::joy:

18 Likes

So you’re saying it would be 25 bucks from 5 people to get the message across…hmmmmmm…and can I write this off as a business expense…

9 Likes

Someone write montel a cameo that states he will not be coming back to f4200. Also, make him apologize to the community. Lol

I bet he would say anything for that $125…

11 Likes

I got $25 on it. Get him to his show is wack too

Or that he always thought jerry was better

8 Likes

I’ve been down this road on another forum. Most of the celebs will reject your message if it’s anything disparaging or negative sounding. Some are super cool and will read whatever the hell you want and riff on it too.

I recommend Gilbert Gottfried.

9 Likes

So what you are saying is we need a very good script =) I’ve got $25 on it if we can figure out a good script!

7 Likes

Trump is the most successful influencer around. LMAO

Maybe we could stir up some montel v montel beef

11 Likes

The only time @Montel mattered

2 Likes

I got 5 on it

2 Likes

This is hilarious and brilliant.

2 Likes