Montel MegaPost

This is now the official @Montel thread for all their video link dumps.

Any Montel spam in other posts should be flagged for removal for spam.

Jessica Golich is back on Let’s Be Blunt to talk to Montel about her new book, Opening the Cosmic Doors. They also discuss the current political climate and everything cannabis. Jessica is an Entrepreneur, Cannabis Influencer, TikToker, and Author and is one of the biggest Music Journalists and Photographers in the world.

1 Like

Fuck that wook.

And fuck you too.

Stop spamming. Keep all your posts in one thread you corporate drone…

Flagged as spam.

@sidco they didn’t read shit in the thread we made about this. They don’t care about this forum. They are here for hits. Fuck this guy.

23 Likes

Make an alt account with a upper case i “I” at the end instead of lower case l “L” and spam the bot back

6 Likes

Are you motherfucking kidding me we are the motherfuckers who actually get their hands dirty and you want to fucking advertise an INFLUENCER? Suck my dick.

12 Likes

Just imagining her staging that picture on a random street and sitting for 10 seconds to take the picture and getting up and leaving as homeless people who actually sit there all day scratch their heads.

This is a trash post and I think we should vote Montel off the island.

12 Likes

Fixed it my friend

2 Likes

@sidco can we start a thread and make a poll to ban @Montel ?

6 Likes

7d3a932791d2558fef3afeb904770380242feb16735da03206918b650b9c1726

9 Likes

This is a refreshing idea.

1 Like

Maybe the overlords will put it In The hands of the people…

All we can hope.

I mean it’s been thoroughly established they are only using this forum to dump links to their YouTube channel. I guarantee you they have been banned from several other online communities for doing the exact same thing. That’s why they have to have someone who manages all the accounts. They just spam until they get banned

Case and point:

They followed the mega thread rule there. This is just another forum to dump links on to them. I guarantee you they just pay someone from another country to spam their content everywhere pertaining to cannabis.

7 Likes

I think we already got told to deal with it.

4 Likes

It’s an seo copy paste at this point

My bots post on forums similarly

5 Likes

I wonder if he’ll be at mjbizcon?

3 Likes

Ok that’s reason enough to go there. Anyone wanna be my cameraguy - we all know I can be obnoxious and loud as fuck. I’d love to stick a microphone in his face and ask him why he’s belittling our positions as the growers and processors by some fuckin` wook going OMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. Motherfuckin Dr. Ray Deangelo shitty sidekick

OMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

OMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

For those of you who are not ‘in the know’…

I GOT SOME SPIRITUAL-ASS JUMPER CABLES

4 Likes

O9T5h2L

ROSIE’S CHANCE TO CLAP BACK!! WORLDSTAR MOTHERFUCKER!!! WOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLDDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I love how much Montel pisses people off here. I wouldn’t trade him for the world :rofl:

1 Like

Guess that shows much effort you actually put into the industry, eh?

3 Likes

I think we should find “montel” on other platforms and troll them.

I don’t get why they’re allowed to spam here…but that’s what this place is about these days. Spam.

6 Likes

Tried it, he must spam other places because his comments are shut off on most platforms

2 Likes