Montel MegaPost

This account, montel, is the only account here I feel should be banned. Simply because it’s not a real member and just spams for a celebrity who used to fuck the gal who locked up cannabis users…fuck montel. He’s just another fake celebrity who is hustling for a dollar.

We should just move all @Montel posts to the EC

6 Likes

Awww so upset you need to lash out at someone you don’t know? That’s the genius of Montel.

Imagine the effort YOU could put into the industry if you weren’t triggered my Montel.

1 Like

Take your bull shit elsewhere

3 Likes

Scram…

4 Likes

I can smell the bullshit and patchouli through my computer screen

5 Likes

Montel and this female wook talking cannabis (aka just chatting about how mean trump was)… Trump invigorated a World War apparently.

18:15

How cosmic

These guys are really going out on a limb here!

Are political interviews allowed in cannabusiness? They hardly even mention weed.

4 Likes

Idk who I like less. This brain dead wook bz or montel…

3 Likes

Cannabis influencer?

living that wook life

4 Likes

This term makes me want to die.

Instant red flag if someone calls themselves that…

Lol

5 Likes

Italics not needed. Fuck any “influencer”

Find a real job

5 Likes

You made two posts crying about me, i feel honored bb

3 Likes

giphy (35)

1 Like

Watch out she’s Cherokee Indian man she’s gonna think your hating on her.

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: Crying laughing lol SOOOO fucking mad at me and Montel. I just expressed how funny I thought it was. I’d be embarrassed if I was so tightly wound about it.

1 Like

Go back to your tent, little one.

3 Likes

I can gaurentee this is your projection of self.

1 Like

I’ve been tightly wound about things and been embarrassed about it later. 100%. This isn’t one of them.

2 Likes

Today’s Let’s Be Blunt with Montel guest, Laura Bianchi, is one of the nation’s leading experts in cannabis and hemp law. She is a shareholder and partner at Bianchi and Brandt in Scottsdale, Arizona, and co-founder and President of Cannaboss Advisors, an international cannabis consulting firm. Her extensive knowledge and experience has awarded her “Top 100 Cannabis Attorneys In Arizona” along with a “Women Leaders In The Cannabis Industry” recognition. For the last 3 years, she was selected as a Super Lawyers Southwest Rising Star, an honor reserved for attorneys who demonstrate excellence in their practice. Laura talks with Montel about employment law and cannabis, the recent news of Amazon supporting cannabis legalization, the Olympic controversy over suspending Sha’Carri Richardson from competing in the 2021 Olympic Games and more.

2 Likes

I do know some states have set up protection clauses to ensure no one on is getting fired for using a drug that is legal in that state.
There’s also states that don’t give a shit about any of that. Pop hot for weed, and you might as well have done every other drug under the sun in my opinion. I don’t understand the different treatment between weed and alcohol. Honestly I’d be more afraid of the alcoholic versus the pot head

1 Like