What you need to know about psychedelics | shelby hartman

Maybe I want to be on one of his podcasts but I’m afraid to email the producers via the email he gave me because I don’t even know if he’s actually legit

1 Like

Keep acting like a child

Good job

I do…

4 Likes

Keep being a snitch

1 Like

If only you knew what a snitch was

Obviously you don’t

Keep trying though

Sorry all the texts you posted about other people’s felonies is DEFINITELY SNITCHING

You are a cancer that should be avoided at all costs by people that value their freedom.

Fuck fake montel gang

On god

I bet this is actually trippie red… @TRIPPIE

2 Likes

Lmao you don’t even know what actually happened and yet you claim to know someone off the internet

If anything ppl can tell you’re the real winner here :rofl:

Sorry @Pupparoo. Didn’t mean to devalue your feelings on the topic. I do get why it feels deceitful and less than honest. But let’s be realistic for a sec. Do you really think any celeb actually does any of their own social medial activity these days? I doubt it.

I agree it would be cool if they were more transparent, but what if they start demanding you give your real name before they take your content seriously? That would be kinda absurd. We value your content because it is rock solid good stuff, not by the name you choose to use.

I don’t know, didn’t really want to get started in the whole discussion because I don’t like to stir shit up. Just thought maybe we could cut dude a little slack until he actually starts acting a fool.

2 Likes

Only thing I know is you posting all those texts incriminating others

I know that now, so does anyone else watching you fucking snitch

Keep deflecting. I have lots of time to associate your shit brand with being owned by a cock sucking snitch.

People are better off with @MagisterChemist
Gear. He won’t snitch on them publicly after they buy his gear or have an issue. That can’t be said about you.

As a person that has gone to prison because of pieces of shit like you I have a seething hate for your type.

Go ahead and kick the dog some more snitch. See how it works out for you and your shit brand

Bahahahahaha

Youre so mad!!!

You probably deserved to go to prison look how you act

Werent you the dude @future was clowning on his IG a few weeks ago?

Sounds like someone doesn’t know how to act on the internet

I’m not on ig so if future was clowning me I’m sure I deserved it and it was funny

He’s a respected individual with a good reputation unlike you.

Yet he’s never crowned me

Even after all the shit I’ve talked here about him

What does that say about you?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I’m done now

Have a nice day old man, youre the cancer to this forum

Probably doesn’t want you snitching on him.

It’s me.

3 Likes

You look like a homeless person

1 Like

Usually I try to look homeless when I carry 50,000 in cash

8 Likes

Smart

I am the real @Midnightoil

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Montel MegaPost