Will give handjobs for “tangie slabs ”

Man qma full of shit. He doesn’t know me like.that

This is the best thread in a while. When’s the last time we all had this much for fun??

3 Likes

Its because your so interesting. :smirk: lolol

So I never talked to you on the phone? I haven’t been going back and fourth with you for years? Ok lol. The jig is up rowan

2 Likes

Good bud has good trim…bud shake…smalls…IF its.fire…the trim is fire. Smarts

If elected trust level 4, I could also open the floodgates and start posting on youtube… its up to yall

• Stop telling people about future
  • We want youtubers. minecraft weed lol

0 voters

Bro…you are *edit…im wrong

Put him on blast!

3 Likes

AND im NOT other names…I AM ME…i dont have a bunch of names like yall. Man…im really about to be EXTRA HONEST on here…fall back qma

Man we are GROWN men…gossip is for sewing and.women

Im about to take a break…let this joint kick in some…im being a douche bag rn. I dont have anything to say. Pardon my bs.

1 Like

You 100% called me several times, the whatsapp convo is how I found your terp plugs contact info again. You said you’ve been sending me terp clients for the past two years. If so thanks.

But also if you want to be mean I can be mean too. I’ve been nice to you up to this point. Just because I stopped defending your willful ignorance and readily apparent mental state doesn’t mean I’m being mean

1 Like

Just when I thought it couldn’t be more entertaining it gets better :popcorn:

Thanks bro. Means a lot.

4 Likes

Be as mean as you want…like just be HONEST. Also…i want to say…its not like what i was talking to you about was a big deal…I WANT TO BE CLEAR ABOUT THAT not like he did something super f’d up or anything…but i just never know who im talking to.is all.

But qma didnt do something like really bad or something. Dont want that to be like mystery bs. I just dont get along w him thats all.

1 Like

I don’t have anything negative to say about the man…just tease him a little more than you all cause i sorta know him.

I have never deceived or lied to anyone here. Just because you dont like me doesn’t mean you are morally superior to me.

If you are mad I am calling you rowan, its because you dont get the joke. People have been making fun of you for days now. You could have made this a joke on everyone but you are determined to dunk on yourself. Amazing job

Im really worried, I see you as the largest threat to my candidacy. Those one liners are indomitable

2 Likes

Ditto, Most def.

Neck and neck…

1 Like

I dont think im morally superior than anyone… at all. And idc about all the crc bs opinions…i know your livelihood is based on holding these future42 ppls scrotum but im not bound to that bs. :sunglasses: free agent so i get to say freely…CRC IS TRAAAASH.

They all know in theyre heart whats really going on…swamp mud diarrhea into water clear…ITS STILL DO DO BABY!!!

im going to find some pics after i roll this j.

And seriously pardon me…i have no dirt on you qma. My word i dont. :pray:

So u want trim runs only. Non crc trim at that lol

2 Likes