BTC for D9 Dabs

I thought I already ruled that section….

Oh yeah. You’re definitely getting it. Red pilled hard.

:upside_down_face:

Lol I moved it to EC. Renamed it once too.

Sinner

4 Likes

That apparently doesn’t matter anymore, mine got shared the other day and never removed

4 Likes

Seriously, what category do you think this goes in?

We don’t really have one for bm transaction disputes…

Edit: all that can happen is a he said/ she said scenario, and that doesn’t do anything besides smear members names, whether it’s deserved or not.

4 Likes

If elected trust level 4, i promise to give @Baked-All-Day and @ExTek90 as much or more distress than @Killa12345

9 Likes

Wtf…

I’m not for doxxing at all, that’s fucked.

1 Like

I just don’t want anyone thinking I’m removing my own phone number despite my direct line is on my google page if you google my business. :man_shrugging:t3:

I don’t want people saying I’m abusing my powers by possibly erasing my number.

4 Likes

Wait… this guy doxed you to get back at @Bagled ? Lmfaooo 4d chess masters today

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Bud the only stress you guys give me is in my eyesockets from the intense eye rolls.

Is that not a form of stress?

Not when I’m lying.

keep up… He accused me of being @Bagled so essentially that is my number…

3 Likes

If your a piece of shit that rips someone off you deserved to get doxxed and worse.
Today I learned that some of the members here have no morals. Time for a break again.

6 Likes

So what you are saying is my presence only compromises your moral fabric, and does not cause the aforementioned distress?

No one has posted an actual transaction yet lol

2 Likes

I did ???

as long as you Cozy doing so… :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

Same.

The same dipshits clowning this guy for doing mail transactions probably all do mail transactions and will cry just like this when they get ripped off.

Fucking self centered children. You can tell the hemp babies from the legacy operators real quick with this type of fuckery. They are laughing so hard but will choke on that karma later.

4 Likes