Price of pounds in Cali right now?

Word is that they’re coming down on that as well……

1 Like

Ya last yr it worked but definitely felt like the last chance, this yr all those places already got hit. They spent last yr just mapping everyone with all those drones.

That’s because the real drug triangle.

The golden one. The emerald triangle is its offspring.

My child comes from this.

Really? What about good outdoor or greenhouse

Cbd goes for 50 a lb now

BUYERS DON’T SET PR…

If I were elected trust level 4, I would set the prices

9 Likes

Im hearing deps as low as 300. Does this sound right to you guys?!?!

3 Likes

There’s a consignment shop in Palm Springs with a few in that range. If they’re not indoor passable they’re really hard to get moved.

2 Likes

yeah I’ve seen this in my area more recently. but it’s dep smalls.

3 Likes

Ya thats true, ins are 1-15 give or take in the traditional market, and have seen the same in the white. Deps are 3-7 ish depending

3 Likes

Nug runs this year boys

20 Likes

Just got 2k for my ins in Oregon

Gotta grow the zaza strains to get the zaza prices

10 Likes

Oregon dep/indoor market be like

6 Likes

I don’t grow ICC

26 Likes

It’s already there for me lol pretty much running “biomass” which is straight nugs

1 Like

The 1k ones were actually really nice wedding pie, i can still get 2+ or so. Its just once those numbers are said its what everyone expects or is looking for. Wish quality mattered more here

6 Likes

Just a joke cause a lot of the cuts and packs claiming exotic names in Oregon are just renamed ICC, at least what’s moving to the out of staters

7 Likes

2000 exotic indor in los. What you need

3 Likes

Granddaddy Purps cross by Dutch Passion. Critical Orange Punch. Cali Greenhouse. 1250 in Chicago 9/11

1 Like

How are you reclaiming your water?

I was thinking of using an RO membrane to accomplish this. Would I need some special membrane to deal with all the salts in solution?

1 Like