Price of pounds in Cali right now?

“Can you use it in a sentence please? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

11 Likes

Lol comedy.

1 Like

Have you heard about the recent injunction in Trinity County? The program is done in September. Everyone who has paid fees for years, will be reduced to the status of a trespass grow by the end of the month. It’s a GIANT step back into premedical days.

4 Likes

Ya i heard, have a few friends out there. They want that fine money that will follow you wherever you go. Cant renew driver’s licenses, etc. Oh and confiscate your property too of course

1 Like

The third leg of the emerald triangle is California’s third world county.

6 Likes

Ya its gonna be bad for alot of people, with fires and prices sooo low. Gonna be a tough one for alot too ride out

2 Likes

They did the same thing in calaveras county several years ago as well. Sad times in Ca.

Meanwhile, you drive up I-5 in southern Oregon and can spot 50 hoops within 15 minutes.

One day we’re gonna be tellin our grandchildren about our renegade outlaw cannabis cowboy days. They won’t believe or understand……

Goddamn GUBMENT!

11 Likes

Ya alot of “hemp” permits

5 Likes

Word is that they’re coming down on that as well……

1 Like

Ya last yr it worked but definitely felt like the last chance, this yr all those places already got hit. They spent last yr just mapping everyone with all those drones.

That’s because the real drug triangle.

The golden one. The emerald triangle is its offspring.

My child comes from this.

Really? What about good outdoor or greenhouse

Cbd goes for 50 a lb now

BUYERS DON’T SET PR…

If I were elected trust level 4, I would set the prices

9 Likes

Im hearing deps as low as 300. Does this sound right to you guys?!?!

3 Likes

There’s a consignment shop in Palm Springs with a few in that range. If they’re not indoor passable they’re really hard to get moved.

2 Likes

yeah I’ve seen this in my area more recently. but it’s dep smalls.

3 Likes

Ya thats true, ins are 1-15 give or take in the traditional market, and have seen the same in the white. Deps are 3-7 ish depending

3 Likes

Nug runs this year boys

20 Likes

Just got 2k for my ins in Oregon

Gotta grow the zaza strains to get the zaza prices

10 Likes