Price of pounds in Cali right now?

Some guy from fb claiming to have access to a farm blajay blajay anyhow he’s saying like 12 and given the way prices around me are looking I don’t see yong Peterson was buddy’s name anyone heard of him by chance?

3 Likes

Your 1st problem is Fakebook. 2nd is english.
Huh?

54 Likes

Hah that fucking killed me. Sometimes Future has a Reddit vibe

23 Likes

Oh yee yong peterson, that my boy foh-five, he be runnin two times just dont do tuesdays, i tell u
:100:

55 Likes

Yong fetterson is wery good phriend of mine

4 Likes

Outdoor is 28 indoor 4k

37 Likes

Deps will be 2k

Ins are too expensive unless you are selling ounces back home to college kids.

4 Likes

i work mainly with Licensed flower
1300-1500 deps
indoor 1900-2500

depending on volume,and availability.

L2L only

3 Likes

image This is great info if you are a licensed dispensary

18 Likes

You’re a clown. Licensed weed prices influence the traditional market in Cali because most of the licensed growers back door their product into the traditional market

25 Likes

How does a licensed $2000 pound influence a $4000 black market pound?

Please use pie charts in your weed economics presentation.

5 Likes

I’m driving I’m not gonna entertain you

5 Likes

Don’t text and drive. I’m sure the industry would be lost without you and your economic projections.

12 Likes

Actually i think the only influence licensed companies have on bm prices is the money it gives the gov to enforce the bm. Prices are higher because of covid, not many raids going on atm with all the distractions. Fall prices will crash, lots of people are dusting off their green houses and 99 plant gardens, to plant this year.
As soon as march happend. I know lots of growers that said well fuck it, lets do one more big grow (they havent grown big since prop 215).

23 Likes

This🔺

1 Like

Shop prices are a joke and if anything im getting better prices since the shops went prop 64, because people dont wanna pay those high prices and taxes. When they can get an oz on the bm for the same price as a 1/8 sold in beauty product package.
Pre prop 64, prices were below 800. Boxes were 500.
After prop 64, prices havent dropped below 800.
If anything it elevated the bm to grow better product imo because people need to be convinced rhat the weed u get from ur local dude thats been curing it in his basement Is way better then getting it from a shop that has everything drying out. 4/5 times i get legal weed, its got small ass nugs, or dried up cracker dry bud.
U gotta know ur grower, lots cheat on the bm though

18 Likes

So many eighths in face cream bottles lol

5 Likes

I agree but after all the raids the majority of the weed comes from licensed companies back dooring for the price of legal weed pre tax. So if they’re getting packs off at 13-15 rec and traditional is 11-14 , then I see a correlation.

@anon16547145 in case you’re wondering I attacked you personally bc your meme game is trash

10 Likes

It’s like Instagram here but without all the females.

Still plenty of pussy around however

6 Likes

Yes i was suprised at how many guys back door their stuff. What i saw them do is claim the trim and stem as their pounds and “sell it” to a processor. Then take the trimmed buds and throw them into totes and offer them to their old buyers.
Im seeing boxes of licensed stuff backdoor for 1.1 right now. But theres a risk in that, any risk = more money.

3 Likes