Anyone buying CBD/CBDv distillate?

Maybe

3 Likes

Price? Anyone interested in CBDV genetics?

7 Likes

What kinda cbdv genetics you got?

1 Like

I’d be interested in smaller quantities maybe 250g or 500g. What are prices looking like?

2 Likes

We have a 1:1 and a 2:1, currently getting the seed catalog together will make a sales thread next month

6 Likes

Definitely interesting structure, but looks good man! What’s the lineage on this one? A buddy of mine handed out a cbdv cut a year or two ago and it’s the foundation of Beacons cbdv auto coming out this year and Swiss Cannabinoids 1:1. Gonna be a good year for cbdv genetics.

is there any market really for cbdv?

We’ve got cbdv crude and disty…soon to have cbdv isolate.

2 Likes

I think there’s a market for high end hemp flower especially if it contains a mixture of different cannabinoids. There’s a whole group of hemp consumers that are waking up to the entourage. They realize you can get very therapeutic and noticeable effects from combing cbg, cbd, cbdv, thcv, cbc…all legal noids. And cannabinoids tbst can currently be found in flower. I think more people will start trying it when the genetics become available. There’s alotta folks that like smoking their hemp/cannabis VS taking an extract in any form.

1 Like

I agree. There’s lots of new things that will be unveiled in the next few months/years.
We as humans barely even understand this remarkable plant.
I’m still excited with cannabis

3 Likes

Theres a market for THCv which is more easily converted from CBDv. Dm pricing and COA, might have a customer interested.

1 Like

the market for hemp flower is so shitty its near impossible to find any decent on the customer side of things these days

1 Like

I’ll have my co worker send you some coas and prices

Maybe you’re looking in the wrong place. There’s quite a few small farms crushing indoor and greenhouse hemp flower. In most of the country, it’s going for more than cannabis right now. I never thought I’d see the day, but it makes me happy. Your gonna start seeing more and more mixed ratio cannabis come online and that’s when the two markets are gonna blur. right now the extractors are having fun, but soon there will
Breeding lines for every major cannabinoid and you’ll be able to create custom ratios within the plant.

3 Likes

im open to suggestions of retail level sales of flower that isn’t dead dry from 2 years ago

For more than cannabis aka real weed eh?

Reminds me of this gem Price of pounds in Cali right now??

After all these passing decades yeah? :slight_smile: she might even lead us out of the CO2 crisis

1 Like

Lol, yeah real weed that gets you high. I live on the west coast and it’s flooded. Prices as low as $300, even buddies on the east side getting them for not much more that that. Some of these hemp farms are getting $100-$200 an ounce for indoor

Best place to start looking for good hemp producers is Reddit…that’s where all The consumer lurk and where your gonna get the best reviews.

I’m also still interested in prices on cbdv disty?

1 Like