How to make delta 8 flower

Hello everyone, I have a Delta distillate at 90% (40% D8 AND 50% D9 or (900 mg in total), which I bought in Amsterdam.
I am trying the delta 8 because it feels less bad than the conventional pure delta 9 of marijuana, the only doubt I have is that when I want to spray the delta on a cbd flower, what products should I use and what concentration of (Delta / ML) .
Right now I am using 99% food grade alcohol to dilute the delta in the proportion 1/10 (1 liter of alcohol / 100 grams of delta) “the proportion is just an example”, what happens is the following when I spray on the flower I normally press the sprayer 3 times on an area, what happens is the following, there are times that the flower places strongly and maybe the flower that was next to it no longer places, or the same flower with different people, one puts me in and the other doesn’t, “the example of me and my cousin” with this concentration puts me in, but not my cousin.
I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHICH IS THE IDEAL CONCENTRATION, IN A LOW, MEDIUM AND HIGH PLAN.
AND HOW MANY G/ML of alcohol or any other product used to dilute the distillate
AND ANOTHER DOUBT I HAVE IS IF THERE ARE OTHER MORE EFFECTIVE METHODS TO ADD THE DELTA TO THE FLOWER.
THANKS TO EVERYONE .
REGARDS.

1 Like

lurk moar … spraying flower with a 10:1 ratio of alcohol :exploding_head: please just eat the disty or perhaps try the search bar 1637881950212

12 Likes

Cual es la concentracion ideal ?

It’s a pretty small amount, you can just melt the distillate without dissolving and roll buds in it.

Es una cantidad pequeña, puedes simplemente derretir el destilado sin disolverlo y enrollar la mota en él.

5 Likes

you could just make “moonrocks” by rolling flower in the distillate and coating in kief
or I have read on here freeze and crush the disty and sprinkle it on would probably work better if you ground it up first and mixed the powdered disty into the flower to avoid very sticky outside of bud thats a pain to break up

3 Likes

si si te entiendo compañero, pero lo que queria yo es hacer una flor rociada, que no cambie el aspecto de la flor, y para rociarla hace falta diluir en algo , la duda real que tengo es la cuestion de la `proporcion

Eso es por negocio o personal?

3 Likes

Freeze it in a stone mortar ground it up with the pestle. Silicone baking tray bakpapier parchmentpaper. Distribute the finley ground powder evenly over the flowers. Use a blowdryer paintstripperheatgun that the power come to temp en melt over the buds.
The oil wil go in between the buds rol buds over repeat again. Thats what i cal the base coating let it cool down.
Now put on powderd oil again on the already coated buds for more apeal but dont heat.
U will get little droplets if u use a fine wcreen mesh or bolzeef. Are u from the netherlands to? Any questions feel free to dm me

3 Likes

Feels less bad?
can you be more specific here?

if smoking pot makes you feel bad, maybe you should stop. both D9 and D8 are probably “less bad” than some of the research chemicals you could obtain for the task. eg "HAZE" = Synthetic Cannabinoid sprayed hemp flower and Vaping THCO causes Poisonous Ketene gas formation - Vape crisis 2.0

do you have any idea how your “D8” was made. there is certainly a lot of ways to take CBD and make toxic trash with it. what makes you think you have clean safe D8? There is no clean and safe delta 8 thc for sale on the market. period (there IS, but how do you know what YOU have?).

as far as HOW?
it was suggested you SEARCH.
try “spray flower”.
notice there are LOTS of threads on the subject.

you should probably read at least a couple of them. eg Spray distillate onto flower

Lots of folks here are passionate about weed. spraying mystery conversions on hemp is NOT good medicine. if you’re doing this for yourself, fine. if you’re planning on selling it, you’ll need to convince folks that they should help you rip people off…

or maybe just jump straight to spraying THCP : New and 🤔🤔🤔

no need to YELL.
that’s simple math.
lets pretend your starting with zero THC. and 100g of flower.

what would you like the potency to be? 10% 20% 30%?!?

so WFT is (10, 20) 30% of 100g? (10, 20,30 grams…)
your “distillate” is 90%. so divide by 0.9 => 11.1, 22.2, 33.3g

that’s how much distillate you need to add to your 100g of flower…

my turn to yell.

DONT USE ETHANOL.
READ…

Edit:

because understanding how hard this stuff is to TEST correctly might get the message across to somebody reading along at home…

what’s (been sprayed) on your weed?!?

7 Likes

Searching works better than yelling. :wink:

Your question has been asked and answered repeatedly.

Maybe you wouldn’t have clicked on this one even if you did search for “spray flower”. You should.

Infusing Terpenes with Dried Flower

1 Like

Buy my ovepriced as fuck 80 dollar live resin single grams or your killing yourself is all I see here.

4 Likes

By all means, keep smoking solvent rich sprayed hemp then

10 Likes

Yeah no thanks, Ill defend D8 but Im not defending doing stupid shit like spraying flower with solvents.

6 Likes

Damn straight!

A working list of byproducts formed during acid catalyzed CBD conversions

4 Likes

Stop trying to spray CBD buds w d8 to sell as moon rocks

7 Likes

4 Likes

I find it interesting that people are willing to drink alcohol but make a big deal out of inhaling a few ppms of it and all the while feel completely comfortable with THC that was converted from CBD, not to mention all the crap you take into your lungs when smoking plant material. :thinking:

5 Likes

no estaba gritando comapeñero solamente no he fije que tenia las letras mayusculas encendidas

No voy a mentirte, es por ambos

Yeah, and I was just whistling Dixie….

So your goal is to rip others off by selling flower you’ve adulterated. Business plan was “go to Amsterdam and buy distillate, then spray it on hemp…”

But you didn’t do your homework first?

No morals AND no clue is always such a great combination.

You’ve got your SOP. And some decent reasons why that’s not a great plan.

Hope for the sake of the folks you’re trying to scam that you actually got decent quality “D8”…

…maybe folks like getting ripped off in your neck o f the woods…

9 Likes