How to make delta 8 flower

One thing about the og traditional market vs other black markets , quality mattered.

if it was sinsemilla it was actually dank. Sinsemilla mids was an oxymoron when I was growing up.

1 Like

Converted thc with dozens of factors to a successful conversation basically pulling off some synthetic drug chemistry is very very different than smoking plant matter or single solvent THC product like we have been doing for hundreds of years FOH dude

You’re somewhat right… Chemistry of “stuff” that’s being consumed by humans should be done by actual chemists not some dude that watched a YouTube video and now holds himself an expert. Now slow down little buddy, you got me little confused with them big words such as “single solvent”. You do realize that some of your favorite medicines such as headache medicine, stomach ache medicine, erectile dysfunction medicine (not accusing you of anything, just using deductive reasoning, seeing as you an angry little guy) are made with some extremely deadly chemicals and some of the “natural” things on earth can also be very deadly such as ricin (made out of castor oil) or the multitude of cancerous and deadly chemicals taken into your lungs while smoking, for example? You realize some of the “solvents” are innocuous (take water for for example) and some of them can be deadly? For thousands of years and up until not too long ago smoking tobacco was considered safe and innocuous, but we know better now. So you have to be honest with yourself (even if you choose to bullshit everyone else) and ask yourself, what is the truth? why am I choosing this specific path? You can come up with a bunch of bullshit excuses but they are nothing but a smoke screen (pun intended) to excuse your behavior but at the end of the day when someone with a couple of brain cells to put together (obviously not me, I’m an idiot) challenges you, your theory tends to fall apart.

Good luck and I hope you have a wonderful Sunday.

I’d appreciate it if you’d keep my penis out of your mouth when formulating arguments sir. Because there is no regulation and so many backyard shake and bake motherfuckers pulling off 50/50 conversions like this and figuring out how to fling it on some sweet dank cheap CBD nuggies, people are getting fucking poisoned. I literally turn down sprayers. And people are using it as an excuse to sell to minors legally in recreational states. So still, FOH. Can’t tell me this is just as safe as what we had goin on before

2 Likes

Quite the opposite my little friend. I am saying neither one is quite as safe as you may think it is and you have to do risk assessment just like you should do in everything else in life and don’t give people the bullshit impression that because people did something for hundreds of years it’s completely innocuous and safe… Moreover giving them the idea that smoking the natural poisons and carcinogens that are in the plant material is somehow safer then consuming material that’s been separated from the plant material and most of poisons and carcinogens is hogwash and you know it.

Be honest!

Hope you have a wonderful Sunday afternoon.

Bro where I’m coming from is I got crazy gross coated cocktail bullshit smellin like black tar Ron poop buds next to my beautiful KNF buds on the shelf and they are acting like its no different. Shits wack. You are a smart man I get it blah blah tldr

I’m livin bro trust. Lil baby carrot weiner and all. Happy Sunday to u. people on here either a lil guy weird old dudes or sittin on a hundred mil you never know right :dancer:

Look bud I get the Crux of what you’re saying. There should be more regulation on chemically altered “stuff”. What I mean is, if someone chemically alters a material or sales chemically altered material that has not been “authorized” they should be responsibility for the damage they cause. Right now people are “abusing” the farm bill and sooner or later the “chickens are going to come home to roost” so to speak and that’s going to fuck everyone in the industry. So if all materials were professionally done and tested by true professionals and then used to coat otherwise useless flowers but clearly labeled as such at the store would you oppose to it ?and why?
But really that’s not where your gripe with me seem to have started. Because I’ve clearly mentioned it in my first comment on this thread. Let’s everybody just relax and instead of getting mad at people and trying to put Band-aid on a problem let’s figure out a way to fix it. You either ban all materials that are chemically altered or you focus on the bad apples.

Also by the way. Trust me don’t worry too much about converted Delta 9 taking over your business because of the stereochemistry difference between the converted Delta 9 and otherwise, makes your flower much superior in psychoactivity. This may hurt your business slightly in the short run but in the long run it will only make you stronger.

1 Like

Literally don’t deal in THC at all, friends got a med shop I send em all to. Just tired of this garbage and people acting like it’s the same as normal weed to the reps who tell the retail sales people who tell that to the unsuspecting Custy or whatever the hell OP is trying to do

Did not read the rest

And happy Sunday to u uwuu

2 Likes

De dĂłnde eres?

So I’ve been. Heating my disy up in a heated compressed spray gun. My issue is the finished product. Once the disy is sprayed on I’m find the flower to be very tacky and sticky and it just doesn’t look correct. Could anyone please advise me on the end process. I’m most definitely going to try this method of dry freezing and sprinkling on It I can imagine the same out come of tacky flower

it will be tacky ,because its thc not thca.