Spray distillate onto flower

Ideas on best formula to take 96% disty to distribute across 1 lb sativa to raise thc% to above 25%.
Disty%/terp%/cbd%.
End goals:
1)Safe to consumers, above all else!
2)formula for safest, pleasant tasting, thc inducing effect.
3)method to spray across flower.

6 Likes

no way to do so evenly. You will have massive hot spots, and the end product will be a gross sticky substance that will suck ass to break up

25 Likes

How would you make the disty thin enough to spray?

3 Likes

That’s what I was wondering as well…

2 Likes

Im experiencing exactly that.

Warm in up and use paint gun with air compressor

9 Likes

Being a former show car painter, that’s not gonna work.

Even with a 2.0tip, not gonna work.

17 Likes

However, intersting idea worth pursuing…preciate any valid ideas from a safety minded fam

1 Like

This might be very dumb but what if you dilute it in a little ethanol and then sprayed it and the ethanol will evaporate or it doesn’t work like that idk

6 Likes

That could work, but the flower will not have an etoh odor of sorts. Plus the etoh can melt the trichomes on the flower

6 Likes

With vitamin E. This reminds me of cats spraying Reggie with apple juice & Pepsi when I was a kid. WAT??

5 Likes

Finding it must be diluted too much. Need it safe and high in thc. Process is crucial to maintain integrity in established end goals… drizzling, melting, vaporizing(not vaping…)all proved ineffective. Spraying it is!

1 Like

Butane based aerosol like THC deodorant :stuck_out_tongue:

13 Likes

How about treating those on this forum with respect if you want our help.

If not, kick rocks n skip!

17 Likes

This. Mix with butane, spray on flower. Legally might be challenging, but safe wouldn’t be too difficult

8 Likes

Sir, i meant offensive to no person. My apologies if there is misunderstandings

1 Like

I flagged every post in here that had a personal attack in it.

Instagram is free to use and encourages you to fight eachother.

We aren’t that.

67 Likes

Thank u. Im simply on a path reaching out to find others who have a consumers safety chief in mind.

Progress will be shared

1 Like

Might be a good use for this solvent :thinking:

3 Likes