Recently diagnosed with mediastinal tumor

, ,

Might as well just eat shatter? It’s probably a better deal by the mg and isn’t decarbed. I don’t know if there’s much evidence for the fats and waxes being what does the trick. But then again some people swear you need all the goods to get the “entourage effect”

1 Like

If it’s a mass that can be removed or at least biopsied to diagnose please don’t forget that step. Not all mediastinal masses are cancer.

4 Likes

Thanks, I am going to see a cardio thoracic surgeon tomorrow. I’m pretty sure I’ll find out when I’ll get a biopsy when I see him.

Well hang in there some masses don’t even need biopsy and those that do can often be done in a minimally invasive way.

1 Like

Throw in some CBG!
Ive given my coconut oil pills (100mg cbd, 20mg cbg, 2mg thc) to two cancer patients. I told them to take 2-3 pills twice a day. Both of them went through chemo. One of the patients is now in remission. The other had 8 tumors throughout his body, after 1 month of the pills and chemo, his tumors have reduced 80% in size. They were both able to eat when most wouldnt be able to. Theyve both gained all their weight back from chemo.

5 Likes

@Thetetraguy. How about you send
@Mr.Singh some of your finest
:wink:

2 Likes

He’s totally helping me out, awesome guy! But his product is a supplement to RSO. I still need to find a link on getting the RSO.

RSO is a nearly meaningless term coined by a guy with very little knowledge of what he was doing (especially in the realm of solvents and residuals).

You’re looking for a specific set of useful compounds (the vast majority of which are cannabanoids and terpenes), that are going to be found in cannabis extracts.

I’ve had people sell me RSO that’s anywhere from 15% cannabanoids to 65% cannabanoids. It’s all “RSO” in fact, you could probably make a case, that all oil ever produced with a solvent is RSO since it’s so poorly defined in both properties and efficacy.

Just ingest products super high in thc-a/cannabanoids and terpenes and find whatever the most cost effective per mg price option is out there.

Holding out for garbage oil that some hippy called RSO isn’t likely going to get you a better cure.

3 Likes

We’ve come a long way since Naptha was used!

Source GOOD d8 (less intense HIGH)
Cbd
Cbn
Cbg
Terps, Lipids/waxes/chylorphyl (if desired for the full spectrum experience)

2 Likes

yep I’ve seen 19% => 75% sold with “RSO” on the label (along with the 3rd party potency).

some like it hot
some like it cold
some like their tinctured pot 9 months old.

my new room mate handed me some “potent tincture” he had made.

2lb’s of trim & sugar leaf in 1 gal of ethanol
soaked for 3 months.

at the 1 year mark it has essentially zero detectable cannabinoids!!

purple line is CBD tincture steam sampled on the way out of the fuge for comparison.

3 Likes

Do you mean to say he extracted oregano or that the stability of the cannabinoids in the tincture was such that they converted to something else over the course of a year?

1 Like

I’d be super curious what would come up on the top side of the GC, maybe they converted to an alcohol or something (I don’t know chemistry, please nobody tell me how dumb that probably is)

1 Like

conversion/degradation is one possibility.

the buddy who ran the samples on the HPLC for me (at least twice) also said density was closer to 65% ethanol than the 95% it should have been. so another option is they dropped out or stuck to the glass.

roommate swears he used 95% and tincture was potent when he made it. I didn’t see noticeable ppt on/in the vial.

@Mr.Singh do you have access to reasonably priced biomass?
Are CA labs willing/able to intake user submitted samples?

Making your own meds is often the correct solution. Testing gifted biomass, or stuff that seems too far below fair market value for pesticides is probably prudent.

Oh yah it’s gotta be the 65% alcohol. Cannabanoids fall out of solution pretty readily below 75%

1 Like

I have access to biomass but not the kind that goes through testing and has COA’s behind it. So I wouldn’t know if I had the correct biomass to make the RSO, since I need to know the THC % to correctly make it. I’d also prefer to know that it didn’t contain anything harmful. And no, I don’t believe consumers in CA, without some type of cannabis business permit, are allowed to take samples to a lab.

Yes there are labs u can take ur samples to without a cannabis permit
CB labs does.
And @AlexSiegel on here does too (norcal labs)

2 Likes

You can make RSO testing at 55% cannabinoids from water leaf. Probably better if you’re quick about it.

You only need to test the output. For potency and pesticides.

2 Likes

So if you took D8, some CBD flower and mixed them together, you could have a “legal,” RSO?

That would be pretty darn cheap as well, since a lb of Hemp flower is like 250~ and d8 is about 4.50 a gram…I’m in a state where THC flower is 10-15$ a gram so extracting from flower isn’t really all that viable

1 Like

Just some info my father got cured of cancer in Cuba and medicine is free there so it’s not as expensive as you would think please do some research and I hope you decide to give it a shot my father wouldn’t be here today if he listened to the American doctors . They told he he was going to die in a year he went to Cuba and it’s been over 15 years now

3 Likes

you’d have to actually extract the flower before adding the D8, rather than Spray distillate onto flower, and I’ve seen very few folks achieve D8 that had compliant levels of D9, but sure…