Spray distillate onto flower

@james2pro

1 Like

I do come off as a jerk sometimes and I apologize for that. Itā€™s tough to read sometimes about you guys playing around with cannabis like itā€™s growing in the ditches, while I hunt for uncut medicine for my pain afflicted wife, try to avoid cops, hide it all from the kids. Iā€™ll try to do better. Thank you.

10 Likes

Good old MZ12 sure is resilient :rofl::man_facepalming:

3 Likes

I have actually done this lol. It wasnā€™t 96% disty tho, so probably not as solid as that stuff. But we definitely tried it. It made a very fine mist that kinda irritated our throats if we breathed it inā€¦
Didnā€™t work very well at all lol.

1 Like

Deep freeze the flower, warm up you disty just enough, start dunkin em like chicken nuggets lol.

5 Likes

This is a thing ?

Put them on waffles while you at it and top with maple :crazy_face::rofl:

2 Likes

Why not just make moonrocks, spray your plant material with hot distillate, then dunk in keif. It may be easier to market this product due to the fact that it is already being done.

17 Likes

I love this idea!

1 Like

I think he is asking how to spray the disty onto the buds evenly. Thatā€™s his dilemma

1 Like

http://burgenerresearch.com/NebulizerSpecials.html

nebulizer made out of swagelok so it can get hot as shit, keeping your disty flowing.

10 Likes

Freeze the disty, crush and pulverize the disty, lay buds out on a cookie tray single layer, and dust disty powder onto them. Flip/shake like your battering some food. When ur satisfied with the coverage, bring to room temp to let disty settle in.
You have to use insulated gloves that are prechilled to handle the disty
Using any solvent will ā€œblendā€ ur flower up i think, from the solvent extracting everything it touches then drying.

PS. I know people who did this with pulverized diamonds to get their flower numbers up before a canna cup :man_facepalming:

38 Likes

Hey thatā€™s a pretty good idea ^^.
Some smart fellers on this here forum

2 Likes

tetras idea is gonna be way better i think lol

2 Likes

I do think powderizing it would be a far better solution to spraying. Wouldnā€™t you still need to coat it in a liquid for it to actually stick? Kind of like egg when making chicken parma.

Maybe powderize it, then do a wet trim, and post trim roll it in the disty and finish the drying/curing. I could see this leading to mold, and possibly not being uniform, but it would successfully get the disty onto the flower.

2 Likes

Thats why u cover the best u can then bring it to room temp, it will ā€œsettleā€ and melt onto the flower whever it fell into. Theres lot of crevices and really doesnt take much disty to drastically change the percentage number.
Were talking fitting a rice sized powder amount into a golfball sized nug

8 Likes

i kinda missed this, you realize the coa is gonna have a lot of d9 (duh) and people will be confused why its not thca. are you marketing this product truthfully or just tryna bump up the potency?

9 Likes

Not unless its always tested in GC :wink:
U wouldnt know the difference
But yes thats why the dudes i know were spiking their flowers with diamonds instead, to get into cannabis cups without being suspected. 34% thc rofl
(Ever wondered why the extremely high testing flowers dont look so great sometimes? They are spiked with dimaonds on the inside :wink:)

9 Likes

trooooo just give em a chromatograph from a GC :rofl: now weā€™re onto something

nanoemulsify with water and apply immediately after. it will crash out in water without a surfactant but with an ultrasonic you could get it to remain stable long enough to mist the material

9 Likes