Got finessed on CBD .. HELP

His advice about freezing it is a viable route, never thought of this. @BigM Smarty pants.

@Roguelab is this in tricks of the trade yet?

4 Likes

@ScoobyDoobie my preferred method so far and seems to be the easiest is the ethanol method… but how against that method are we?

I know you have steered pretty clear of going that route. Just seems to be the most accessible method so far for me.

It will take longer due to rhe higher boiling point and due to the polarity of the alcohol, it will dissolve the chloroplasts releasing chlorophyll throughout the pant material that is the bud as well as dissolving the water thats contained in the buds. This tends to make for a very harsh smoke.

Butsne can still penetrate the cell walls but its not going to take as much water when it does. (I think)

1 Like

Sure :+1:

2 Likes

Guys, OP has no experience with solvents. Lets be realistic here. This could get a lot worse if done incorrectly.

Best case scenario is you make moonrocks with a VERY generous amount of distillate/decarbed shatter on it. As long as the THC content is sky high, no one will care if it’s hemp buds underneath. Whether or not you want to be transparent about that is your call although moonrocks with 40% thc and 15% cbd or 0% cbd is not going to disappoint anyone because it still has 40% thc. Just use some fire kief and go heavy on the distillate. Price the product generously, lower than you otherwise would because that’s what needs to be done. You’re taking a loss on this one, just accept that and learn from it.

Don’t continue the cycle and lie to everyone you know because you trusted the wrong person on a huge investment. That was your mistake and yes it sucks but you’ll be no better than the person who did it to you if you continue to scam. Best thing you can do here is try to recoup your loss and moonrocks are the only way I can see this being done both safely and ethically. Don’t start playing with explosive solvents and putting your friends at risk because you got yourself in a bad situation. Just my two cents. It sucks but do the right thing.

I know we all want to find the “best” thing to do here and yes science could absolutely solve this issue with an adept understanding of chemistry. But the OP has made it very clear that he is not comfortable with solvents. Let’s not make it out to be simple/risk-free because it’s not. I know we have the brainpower to fix this and that’s what Future 4200 is all about but that doesn’t mean we should encourage someone to handle chemicals they are not qualified to use. Unless someone plans to fly out and do it for the guy

10 Likes

The idea wasn’t mine. It came from @Thetetraguy from another recent thread first.

I’d second it for a trick of the trade. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

If you have to, heat ip the disty and aply witha dine quality brush. Just like they do for pre rolls before being rolled in kief

Place it in the T of The T tread :+1:

1 Like

Sprinkle some crack on it. Then they will get high when they smoke it.
Or dip it in PCP.

13 Likes

so you bought 10p and the guy died?

it sounds so unlikely I think it is more likely youre wondering how you can turn 500$ pounds into 1500$ pounds and looking for ideas

but wtf do I know im just a paranoid freak

Anyway freeze distillate and crush it then put the dust onto the flowers

24 Likes

@anon56994712 has seen a whole bunch of tricks in this trade…

9 Likes

Buy 5 packs of THC flower, grind the 15 pounds and put it into prerolls. Sell them as a high-CBD low/medium-THC “daytime” smoke

3 Likes

If I were in your shoes I would go with prerolled blunts and joints, brush with distillate, cover in keif.

A note on transparency: a friend grew some cbd heavy (still thc) strains. I ran the material on a split, and was upfront about exactly what it was and it went locally almost instantly because it looked and dabbed like fire. They had trouble with it because it wasn’t a knockout like they were calling it.

3 Likes

Want this stick all over the inisde the bag if not served chilled or frozen

true didn’t think about that part, I guess that would go with spraying too even if someone figured out how to do it.

1 Like

Idea…
Sell the flower for what it is CBD/low grade. Then sell the disty your gonna buy to try and trick someone as carts instead. Buy some good bud and start over. Being honest and moving on might help with client trust

Count your loses and move on…

Welcome to the game

12 Likes

Or sell it as 10 pounds of THC flower then just pull a pistol on the guy, spray hot distillate in his eyes and leave the 10 pounds of CBD behind

23 Likes

I didnt expect 'foolery from @anon56994712

Lol

7 Likes

Thats a fucking solid use of distillate and CBD flower.

1 Like

Cover it with distillate and kief and call it caviar. If you can move it you’ll clean up and make your custies well by proxy :rofl: