Whats this new blast tech ... no butane , no oven, no worries ?

lets hope it doesnt form peroxides.

4 Likes

On their website it says “scientifically proven to extract 100% of the trichome.”

Only a Sith deals in absolutes.

10 Likes

I think the feeling of 100% cannabinoids is strangely similar to huffing ether…:joy:

3 Likes

pure cadabinoids!

4 Likes

Yea it might as well be on late night TV. Thought it was funny, figured I would share. The extracts they show on the site cant be all made from this solvent. Lol.

I just picture two guys open blasting, getting high on ether and detonating themselves while simultaneously thinking they were getting 100% of the cannibinoids. Solvents are solvents but that solvent in that kind of container is a little further than I’d be willing go.

5 Likes

This isn’t the first time someone tried selling this product. It was out under another name a couple of years ago.

3 Likes

4 Likes

this stuff is like the herbalife of the Instagram dab community. it must be dirt cheap because it’s got a huge MLM surrounding it. they tell people you can blast it in your house and make diamonds/slabs without any equipment.

1 Like

This story popped up towards the top of a google search lol. Some cans of this shit blew his fridge up.

6 Likes

The DME guys are pushing hard again, I got hit up by some guys wanting me to help distribute some. Really, they just don’t stand up for the current market. Pass… GrayWolf did some good research into the stuff and I suggest reading that

4 Likes

As @RockSteady mentioned, peroxides are a concern. If the solvent isn’t fully purged, it WILL form peroxide’s within a few weeks.

Here’s a link to demonstrate that.

I’d be careful, peroxides are prone to auto ignition when exposed to air.

3 Likes

Mx12 I think is was bottled as few years back

2 Likes

Yeah! That’s what I was thinking about.

1 Like

Or mk12 But yeah you’re right

Household refrigerators are not spark proof :expressionless:

1 Like

Apparently that guy learned the hard way.

and this is why i stopped storing my cans in the freezer a while ago. Got this advice from some members on here. Glad I wasn’t this guy…

2 Likes

Wow, I just knew something or someone had to have been blown up when I saw dme in those cans marketed that way. At least the alkanes don’t already have the oxygen just chilling ready to go🤦‍♂️

1 Like

In all seriousness, at least no one was seriously hurt in that accident I posted.

2 Likes