Spray distillate onto flower

My advice is to grow better weed if you think you need to spray it with anything.

If you operate in hemp, grow better hemp. If you’re trying to pass off hemp as THC flower, you should go back to Facebook.

5 Likes

Fixed it

5 Likes

You are supposed to mix it with ether and spray it you fucking asshole. At least if you are going to sell boof why don’t you research how to do it right. The ether jumps off nearly instantly.

7 Likes

Re reading this I’m blown away how many idiots there are out here participating in this shit. Especially the ones who can’t even figure out how to cleanly spray distillate using appropriate hardware while intending to sell boof. I’m just shocked.

3 Likes

Argh the language :cry:
Of all solvents I would recomend dimethyl ether is best (Snake oil as good ol greywolf would call it )
Ethyl ether is ok but needs longer purging

4 Likes

I kept wondering why only two guys were buying my cbd flower. Turns out they were both reselling it as weed. One did get his ass kicked, and the other had his vehicle vandalized. Karma.

3 Likes

I fucking hate who ever came up with this. No one here should be perpetuating this culture. Hemp farmers, you fucked up. Bite the bullet and try again.

6 Likes

Hey what about the idea of spraying legal D8 on Legal Hemp. Oh and having Legal COA’s shipped with correctly labeled containers stating the Legal materials within. Oh and what about the idea that various states have a demand for this legal product due to keeping within those states laws.
Probably a dumb idea huh.

1 Like

To all you clueless wannabes, there is a legal market for this product out there. A demand as well, in a much larger world than you’re living in.

1 Like

Only heating. Will try adding Terps soon. Staying away from solvents though.
It’s been hard keeping disty warm while spraying. I’m looking at hot wax guns on the market.

1 Like

Neither. Sounds as though you’re clueless on the topic.

You say this

But then this :thinking: & also joined 4 days ago. Sounds like you got some reading to do friend.

2 Likes

Sure, show me a COA for your compliant d8 or even just a COA for the flower that still has compliant D9 content after and perhaps I’d entertain the legal argument.

Math doesn’t add up. Let’s say you start with hemp flower with ND on THC. How much D9 is in your D8? If you add even 5-10% D8 it’s going to test hot on D9. Numbers don’t lie but people who spray shit on flower do.

12 Likes

I’m sorry I’m on your side that the idea is that it’s a compliant product but it won’t be. And you look like a Fool calling @stoopkid out hahahhaha

Butane or bust famalamz

4 Likes

like fresh squeezed Terps ya momma used to spray

1 Like

Can you imagine how people like this look IRL

4 Likes

Like Matt riot :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

We are close. Our thca is from the flower. The D8, with current application rate, does not show
up or increase total T. We get about 25mg of D8 per g of flower. Screen Shot 2021-03-07 at 1.49.46 PM

Is that from greenleaf?

1 Like

Say what?

So you grow natural occurring d8 in flower?

1 Like