The Latest Hemp ethanol extraction centrifuge for sale

Hello Everyone,

I am manufacturer from China that has been producing and selling equipment for many years.

Now there is the latest hemp oil extraction centrifuge; pls see following specification:

1. jacketed centrifuge
  2. Floodable
  3. Control panel
  4. Drum volume is from 15L to 860L.
  5. Drum speed is from 2000rpm to 950rpm.

NO LEAD TIME! A LARGE STOCK!! FAST DELIVERY

Waiting for your DM for more details ( price, lead time , other info ), and i will reply to you immediately.

1 Like

this is video for centrifuge

2 Likes

pls see these pictures of extraction centrifuge that show more details.
if you want to know more, pls DM me and i will reply to you.

Centrifuge stock in my warehouse

just finish the package for centrifuge.

if you want to know more details, pls DM me.

Continue to stock up centrifuge

No lead time, send immediately after you order

If u are interested, pls dm me for more details

Discount price for all models of centrifuge in Sep.

NO LEAD TIME!!! SENDING Immediately for centrifuge.

If you want the quotation for all models, pls DM me and i will give you discount price.

Welcome to your DM everyone!!

There is being a discount price activity, welcome to your DM for details

1 Like

How much for the smaller models?

Lanphan is essentially blacklisted here @Terry_Manager no one wants to work with you any more.

7 Likes

But you seem to be 9 people at the same time, all posting the same items for sale. Even occasionally using the same pictures. Then when an issue arises, you pass the problem to someone else.

I’m medicated at the moment, and I see very clearly as do most.

2 Likes

That’s a nice shiny laundry spinner ya have there

1 Like

Good day Everyone,

Now it is in the last quarter of the year ( 2019 ).
In order to thank you for your order and support in me and my company

I will supply discount price of labs equipment for you during the last quarter of this year.

Many models and pictures are as followed:

1) Rotary evaporator ( From 2L to 100L )

2) Short path distillation ( From 2L to 20L )

3) Hemp extraction centrifuge

The Latest Hemp ethanol extraction centrifuge for sale CannaBusiness

Hello Everyone, I am manufacturer from China that has been producing and selling equipment for many years. Now there is the latest hemp oil extraction centrifuge; pls see following specification: jacketed centrifuge Floodable Control panel Drum volume is from 15L to 860L. Drum speed is from 2000rpm to 950rpm. NO LEAD TIME! A LARGE STOCK!! FAST DELIVERY Waiting for your DM for more details ( price, lead time , other info ), and i will reply to you immediately. [PIC_20190808_144208862] [

4) Falling fim evaporator ( From 50L/H to 200L/H )

5) wiped film/molecular distillation

6) glass/stainless steel reactor

7) Chiller/ vacuum pump

8) Other equiupment that you need

There is better price, good service from me, and fast delivery time.

My contacting info:
My email: ljy596er@gmail.com
Whatsapp:+86 15037171596

If you want to know the price and detail, pls DM me and i will send the quotation to you.

Welcome to your inquiry!!!~~

Now there are large stock for centrifuge and could send it to you immedialtey.

Now there are large stock for centrifuge and i can arrange the delivery immediately and no lead time.

if intersted, pls DM me for more details.

Where should I go for one of these floodable -80C centrifuge? Besides this dude? Under 10k please…

1 Like

you can buy one chiller, ethanol srotage and centrifuge, then achieve it.
pls check my DM

You have had too many bad reviews for me, sorry, months ago I would have been interested, but ordering from you now sounds like it can be a headache if something goes wrong.
If you can setup a deal where u take the machine back if theres something wrong with it and fix it/or keep it, full money returned (shipping included), then I’d be down. But I’ve seen many reviews on your roto leaking and it seemed like it took months to resolve. I’m not that rich/patient to be able to have down time. These fires have been messing me up enough

1 Like

Those who encounter problems are not the customers I am responsible for. They are the customers in charge of other people in our company.

If you don’t believe it, you can ask them if they are my customers and buy experimental equipment from me.

Of course, I’m sorry that our company didn’t solve their problems in time, but that doesn’t mean that I will give up the customers who bought the equipment from me, because the company also has other sales personnel;

So, I can swear that all my customers are basically satisfied with my service and I will not give up on them.
If you encounter problems, I will deal with them in time and provide after-sales service.

Sometimes don’t believe what others say, because it may be false

And why would we work with a company that allows their sales reps to screw over their clients?

3 Likes