The Latest Hemp ethanol extraction centrifuge for sale

Hello Krative,

I remember that you bought 50L rotovap, chiller and vacuum pump from me ( Terry ) yes?
is everything ok?

From the horse’s mouth. I am still waiting for you to visit us an show us how honorable you are. If you think you have s good product I think you should send it for 30 days to be tested. If the customer is satisfied he/she pays. If not you pick it up on your dime.

3 Likes

There will be more stocks for centifuge.
if interested, pls DM me or tell me your needs, then i will send spec sheet and quotation to you.

Good news!!!

There will be 10% discount for all equipment in December.

pls DM me and tell me what you want to buy then i will give you discount price for you.!!

Good day everyone!!

Now there is Promotion for all equipment on November and December!!!.

There is large stock for centirufge and its matchqing equipment: ethanol storage tank, chiller, vacuum pump , falling film and more.

My contacting info:
My email: ljy596er@gmail.com
Whatsapp:+86 15037171596

If you want to know the price and detail, pls DM me and i will supply discount price to you.

Welcome to your inquiry!!!

You can send a centrifuge to my facility and I will test it out, post pictures and inform the community of your product. Please dm if interested and I will send you my address.

Even if there not your customers( understandable) but your company its self has had man bad reviews from many people so it doesnt matter who the sales rep is if the equipment or manufacturer is the problem. Im sure you can understand, i have thrown away stuff that didnt work from china because its not cost effective to ship back to have fixed.

1 Like

Good day everyone!!

Now there is Promotion for all equipment on December!!!.

There is large stock for centirufge and its matchqing equipment: ethanol storage tank, chiller, vacuum pump , falling film and more.

And i can send it to you immediately after you order.

My contacting info:
My email: ljy596er@gmail.com
Whatsapp:+86 15037171596

If you want to know the price and detail, pls DM me and i will supply discount price to you.

Welcome to your inquiry!!!

Good day everyone,

1. Now our factory has completely resumed production of centrifuge.
  2. There is stock for many models and we can ship to you immediately.
    3)Now the country is basically safe, so please don’t worry about the virus.

DM me for great pricing and details.

Man you seriously need to resolve all the issues past clients have brought to your attention ( that is what a manager does) before constantly advertising equipment sales.

3 Likes

About these issues, we have clarified; if u want to know details, pls see that post

So you sent the chiller or 20k to the client?

6 Likes

people reading this thread, >> Read this thread >> if you dont feel clarified of enough bs.

1 Like

I think (as well as many others on here) believe you should make things correct with those few members for past sales on here before selling anything else.

Dodgeball in

1 Like

Yes.

If you want to know the truth, you can go to this post for some evidence and explanation from me.

Although our aim is to meet the requirements of customers as much as possible, customers should not only consider themselves and do what they want, and ignore the cost of our investment, we are commercial cooperation.

The truth is you keep dodging the issue at hand. Refund or send out the equipment.

2 Likes

Yeah I’ll just cut the bull shit, @Terry_Manager you can fuck off and take your lying stealing ass somewhere else. We don’t want con artists in our community. 20k or the chiller, make a decision

5 Likes

Im gonna take a shot in the dark here and guess that the problems havent been resolved, i dont think you realize how much damage you have cost yourself. Not that i think you care at all but just telling you so when you change your name and start again ( soon im gonna guess) that maybe you’ll get it right this time around and not be looked at a thieving steamy pile. It s not hard and way more beneficial to just do good business.

2 Likes

Everyone on Future4200 please stop supporting Communist China. Buy only USA Made.

4 Likes

Lol yeah I had ordered from you guys over a year ago. The chiller is underpowered and the rotovap is leaky, other than that it worked fine until I left that company. Care to answer the original question, or any of your customers concerns directly?

1 Like