The Latest Hemp ethanol extraction centrifuge for sale

Running a successful business involves taking into account the cost of faulty goods that need to be returned or replaced.

4 Likes

Terry should prob be banned until that issue is resolved.

3 Likes

Just need to flag him enough

3 Likes

DO NOT BUY FROM @Terry_Manager HE WILL SCAM YOU. can’t say this enough. He will not stand behind his products and will screw you by sending broken equipment. BUYER BEWARE!!!

4 Likes

Short term gains vs long term strategy should be there companies moto

4 Likes

Lol but hope do you make short term gains if you’re equipment comes and it doesn’t work?

2 Likes

There making short term gains vs long term strategy ie giving good servive which equals good profit. Not the best business plan

1 Like

Ah I see, I misunderstood the perspective you were speaking about

2 Likes

Good day everyone,

1. Now our factory has completely resumed production of centrifuge.
  2. There is stock for many models and we can ship to you immediately.
  3. And now our company has launched a discounted price campaign

DM me for discount pricing and details.

You going to give @ZenLion his chiller or the 20k? Which is it?

2 Likes

I’m bringing in my equipment. I’d like to thank forum members for helping me get a response from Lanphan. Our business is now settled. I have received photos of the equipment and do confirm it looks like it was built to spec. I would still like photos of the interior of the equipment, specifically the welds and interior polish. Chinese 304 stainless can look nice and shiny on the outside but if welds are not polished and the seals are not good, equipment fails. @Terry_Manager, please send close up photos of the interior of the units to my email to ensure they are manufactured correctly. Free Tibet.

2 Likes

The saga continues @LisaDong666 did you send this email?

4 Likes

I saw you have a system for 75k, can you explain all that comes with that system ?

Make sure you read all the threads about these guys so you know all the info about them.

1 Like

I’d really love a centrifuge that could extract ethanol from hemp…or at least fermentable sugars :wink:

Did their bank account get the Wuhan clap? Be careful where you send you money as this might be a scam to divert your funds.

2 Likes

Guaranteed it is.

2 Likes

@BG305
Now u still know the truth?
Now it is @ZenLion violated the contract and did not want to pay final payments

Before we discuss led and I also provided pictures.

And now u still think I am liar and slander me?

Hey, I’m happy to make a secure transaction. Relax. I just got an email from a different email source claiming to be @LisaDong666 and wanted to confirm if it is from Lanphan. Have you changed your bank account information?

You ask me to take all the risk by wiring funds overseas. Why not have an American bank account to recieve secure insured payment and perhaps a warehouse in the US to fulfill orders faster and to service warranty?

1 Like