Manufacturer's Large stock for rotovap,SPD, extraction centrifuge

That was actually YhChem. Their equipment is usually shit but they will work with you until it works.

1 Like

那不是好事. 美国客户想要美国客户服务.

O’boy, the ole “pass the problem to someone else” sentence.

If my sales rep is on leave because she is “pregnant” how am I supposed to talk to her?

Are you serious right now?

1 Like

Thank you sir.

We are glad we can help. Feel free to contact us if you have any question or issues on these kind of equipment, no mater you bought them from our company or other companies, we will do our best to fix them.

3 Likes

Except that one guy that burned his mantle and had to do a paypal dispute.

1 Like

Was going to place a large order with lanpham until i saw this thread. Thanks for the heads up. They aren’t gonna get my business.

3 Likes

Hello sir,

Sry for my delay.
I try to contact you for your after-sale service, but there is no feedback from you.

If u see this message, pls answer me and I will help u to deal with it and supply after-sale service.

do you have any 50ltr rotovaps in and do you have FFE that output 10gals and hour.? Interested

I do, hit the ig

1 Like

Yes sir

I have been manufacturing 50L rotovap and falling film evaporator with better price.

if you do not trust my good price, you could ask the price for other and compare sir, then you know if it is.

If u want, pls dm me for more

How about warranty in the US?

If u buy from me, I will supply after-sale service for one year sir.

Where is this service center located?

1 Like

mars try and get service.

1 Like

Because i am manufacturer from China;
if you bought from me and there is something wrong for equipment, you could tell me and send me some picture and video that shows something wrong, then i will make sure and help u to deal with it well.

For example, send replacement to you for free.

How many people have you told this to. And how many times have you honored it. Let me ask you this. If your gear burns someone’s lab down, will you hold yourself accountable?

all people who bought from me( terry), i supplied after-sale servcie for them.

did you buy from me ? you are also one company ( summitspd ) and have been using bad language, I’m worried about the quality of summit’s employees ( you )

1 Like

Everyone here is worried about fires in Calinifornia. So I would have to wait till you see a picture then decide what to do. Then if you decide to send a replacement part it will come with money so I can take your broken equiptment to get fixed?

My equipment is very safe. So far, my customers have not experienced explosion or combustion.

i could send new replacement to you for free or provide maintenance cost for fix sir.

All in all, i do not give up my customer and supply good equipment