Promotion for extraction centrifuge, short path distillation, rotovap, falling film evaporator and so on

Good day Everyone,

There is Promotion for following equipment on December and I can supply discount price for you

1) Hemp extraction centrifuge

2) Falling fim evaporator ( From 50L/H to 200L/H )

3) Rotary evaporator ( From 2L to 100L )

4) Short path distillation ( From 2L to 20L )

5) wiped film/molecular distillation

6) jacketed glass/stainless steel reactor, storage tank

7) Chiller/ vacuum pump

My contacting info:
*My email: Ljy596er@gmail.com
Whatsapp:+86 15037171596
Instagram: terry_lanphan

If you want discount price for some equipment
pls DM me for discount price

Welcome to your inquiry!!!

!

1 Like

I bought a rotovaporator from them months ago. Just for personally use and wow did it pull a vacuum. No leaks what so ever, haven’t tested the vacuum strength but I get condensing at 38-40c. Overall I was extremely satisfied with the buying process. We ended up going through Alibaba because I was worried because it was my first purchase over seas. It came in a week right to an apartment. (And no I don’t use it inside of an apartment😂) but No complaints.

Recently I over tightened my condenser and the platice piece that screws on the condenser to the unit broke and within 48 hours it was shipped for 13$.

Ive seen some bad and some good posts on lanphan but I was very satisfied. Hope yours is too if you decide!

2 Likes

Thank you for your support friend.

I have been supply good price, quality equipment and after-sale service to you and my all customers.
Now there is new promotion on this month and i can supply better price to you if you want to buy anything.

Thanks a millsion for your support and if you have other requirement, pls contact me anytime and i am here for you.

1 Like

Now there is promotion for all labs equipment and I will supply 10 discount price foto anyone.

Also the seckilling price of 50L rotovap with automatic lift is 3215 USD and this price is valid within 3 days.

so if you want to buy it, pls DM me and i will send the quotation to you.

This is details for magnetic stirrer heating mantle.

Good day Everyone,

Happy New years and best wishes in 2020.

I have been here for one year. During this year, I provided a lot of equipment, including good prices, and met many people. At the same time, some customers also encountered product quality problems. In 2020, our services need to be improved, so I will continue to provide you with good equipment, prices, and better services in the new year.

In the new year, if you want to buy any equipment, you can read my profile and post, tell me your requirements, and I will provide you with a good quote as soon as possible.

pls see following equipment

1) Hemp extraction centrifuge

2) Falling fim evaporator ( From 50L/H to 200L/H )

3) Rotary evaporator ( From 2L to 100L )

4) Short path distillation ( From 2L to 20L )

5) wiped film/molecular distillation

6) jacketed glass/stainless steel reactor, ethanol storage tank

7) Chiller/ vacuum pump

My contacting info:
*My email: Ljy596er@gmail.com
Whatsapp:+86 15037171596
Instagram: terry_lanphan

Pls DM me and i will send the quotation to you.

Good day everyone,

About virus, we are safe and good and everything is under control, so do not worry.

We will continue to work soon.

if you have any inquiry or needs for labs equipment, psl tell me and i will send the quotation to you.