Promotion for extraction centrifuge, short path distillation, rotovap, falling film evaporator and so on

Good day Everyone,

There is Promotion for following equipment on December and I can supply discount price for you

1) Hemp extraction centrifuge

2) Falling fim evaporator ( From 50L/H to 200L/H )

3) Rotary evaporator ( From 2L to 100L )

4) Short path distillation ( From 2L to 20L )

5) wiped film/molecular distillation

6) jacketed glass/stainless steel reactor, storage tank

7) Chiller/ vacuum pump

My contacting info:
*My email: Ljy596er@gmail.com
Whatsapp:+86 15037171596
Instagram: terry_lanphan

If you want discount price for some equipment
pls DM me for discount price

Welcome to your inquiry!!!

!

3 Likes

I bought a rotovaporator from them months ago. Just for personally use and wow did it pull a vacuum. No leaks what so ever, haven’t tested the vacuum strength but I get condensing at 38-40c. Overall I was extremely satisfied with the buying process. We ended up going through Alibaba because I was worried because it was my first purchase over seas. It came in a week right to an apartment. (And no I don’t use it inside of an apartment😂) but No complaints.

Recently I over tightened my condenser and the platice piece that screws on the condenser to the unit broke and within 48 hours it was shipped for 13$.

Ive seen some bad and some good posts on lanphan but I was very satisfied. Hope yours is too if you decide!

5 Likes

Thank you for your support friend.

I have been supply good price, quality equipment and after-sale service to you and my all customers.
Now there is new promotion on this month and i can supply better price to you if you want to buy anything.

Thanks a millsion for your support and if you have other requirement, pls contact me anytime and i am here for you.

4 Likes

Now there is promotion for all labs equipment and I will supply 10 discount price foto anyone.

Also the seckilling price of 50L rotovap with automatic lift is 3215 USD and this price is valid within 3 days.

so if you want to buy it, pls DM me and i will send the quotation to you.

This is details for magnetic stirrer heating mantle.

Good day Everyone,

Happy New years and best wishes in 2020.

I have been here for one year. During this year, I provided a lot of equipment, including good prices, and met many people. At the same time, some customers also encountered product quality problems. In 2020, our services need to be improved, so I will continue to provide you with good equipment, prices, and better services in the new year.

In the new year, if you want to buy any equipment, you can read my profile and post, tell me your requirements, and I will provide you with a good quote as soon as possible.

pls see following equipment

6) jacketed glass/stainless steel reactor, ethanol storage tank

7) Chiller/ vacuum pump

My contacting info:

Pls DM me and i will send the quotation to you.

Good day everyone,

About virus, we are safe and good and everything is under control, so do not worry.

We will continue to work soon.

if you have any inquiry or needs for labs equipment, psl tell me and i will send the quotation to you.

1 Like

Good day everyone.

Yesterday our factory has officially started working and can produce experimental equipment and delivery.
If you want to know the price and other details, you can send me a message and I will provide a quotation.

pls see following equipment

The Latest Hemp ethanol extraction centrifuge for sale CannaBusiness

Hello Everyone, I am manufacturer from China that has been producing and selling equipment for many years. Now there is the latest hemp oil extraction centrifuge; pls see following specification: jacketed centrifuge Floodable Control panel Drum volume is from 15L to 860L. Drum speed is from 2000rpm to 950rpm. NO LEAD TIME! A LARGE STOCK!! FAST DELIVERY Waiting for your DM for more details ( price, lead time , other info ), and i will reply to you immediately. [PIC_20190808_144208862] [

Good price for Falling film evaporator CannaBusiness

Good day Everyone, Good day everyone!! I am manufacturer from China and has been making lasb equipment many years. For falling film evaporator, there are 20L/H, 50L/H, 100L/H, 150L/H and 200L/H. Except FFE, we can make ethanol storage tank, centrifuge, rotovap, wiped film and so on. you can see my post in my profile and will know more. pls see following pictures for FFE and if you want to know more, pls DM and i will send the quotation to you. [1%20(1)%20] [400L%20%E5%AE%9E%E7%89%A9]

7) Chiller/ vacuum pump

My contacting info:

You aren’t allowed to ship out of China. You are a fraud.

@Terry_Manager there isn’t anything in my shop made on China and imported from there.

I’m a USA made company with only a few import name brand items. We employ Americans to make our stuff.

Sorry I have better values than doing business with scumbags like you. Or similar out there.

2 Likes

Are you the Chinese government? Are you the president of China? out of your mind?

As a seller, you buy all your equipment from China. Do you want to promote your products here? I am a manufacturer. Do you dare to compare your price with mine? Come see who has the better price?

2 Likes

I can’t speak to price, but I’ll guarantee @spdking kicks your ass on quality. If you think I’m wrong, send some of that crap over on your dime (since your so cheap) and we’ll run some head to head tests in an independent lab. No? Yeah, that’s what I figured…

What’s that pump for the SPD Setup? How much does your company sell them for. Dm me with a quote

1 Like

DM you sir, pls check it

Hello Everyone,

Now our company has fully resumed production and can ship.

Regarding the virus, its maximum survival time is 72 hours, and we will disinfect it before shipment, please do not worry about safety issues.

If you want to know the price for following, pls DM me and I will supply good price.

The Latest Hemp ethanol extraction centrifuge for sale CannaBusiness

Hello Everyone, I am manufacturer from China that has been producing and selling equipment for many years. Now there is the latest hemp oil extraction centrifuge; pls see following specification: jacketed centrifuge Floodable Control panel Drum volume is from 15L to 860L. Drum speed is from 2000rpm to 950rpm. NO LEAD TIME! A LARGE STOCK!! FAST DELIVERY Waiting for your DM for more details ( price, lead time , other info ), and i will reply to you immediately. [PIC_20190808_144208862] [

2) Falling fim evaporator ( From 50L/H to 600L/H )

Good price for Falling film evaporator CannaBusiness

Good day Everyone, Good day everyone!! I am manufacturer from China and has been making lasb equipment many years. For falling film evaporator, there are 20L/H, 50L/H, 100L/H, 150L/H and 200L/H. Except FFE, we can make ethanol storage tank, centrifuge, rotovap, wiped film and so on. you can see my post in my profile and will know more. pls see following pictures for FFE and if you want to know more, pls DM and i will send the quotation to you. [1%20(1)%20] [400L%20%E5%AE%9E%E7%89%A9]

7) Chiller/ vacuum pump

Welcome your DM.

DO NOT BUY FROM @Terry_Manager HE WILL RIP YOU OFF AND SEND BROKEN EQUIPMENT!!!

2 Likes

Hey fam can I help you fix anything or replace junk you’re tired of?

3 Likes

No it isn’t me he sent broken chillers to one of my clients, and claimed he’d pay for the repair and send the parts to have it fixed. He did send the new compressor but is dragging his feet about anything else. Basically just a liar.

Hello Everyone,

During the epidemic, the company launched a discount price campaign for following equipment’s post and you could know details.

2) Falling fim evaporator ( From 20L/H to 600L/H )

There are some stock for rotovap and pls DM me for accurate model.

There are glass and stainless steel for it.

6) steel reactor, ethanol storage tank
There are different volume

7) Chiller/ heater and vacuum pump

Now we improve the service level and there is an after-sales service department that deals with the equipment’s problem that my encounter

For previous problem of equipment on forum that my cusomer posted, we have contacted them and helped them to solve it succussfully, Pleases do not worry the my service and we will not give up our customers.

Because there is discount price for labs equipment and if you need, I suggest that you could buy and this is also one good chance to get equipment that you want with good price.

Welcome your inquiry and pls DM me for discount price and more details.

Thanks for your support.

Catch up Terry.

2 Likes

@Terry_Manager

You were asked many many many times to MAKE ONE THREAD to post ALL of your items for sale. This clutters our wonderful forum up with your multitude of spamming for sale items. .
If you group everything in ONE thread it will be easier for you to manage, and the rest of us dont think were on alibaba.

6 Likes