I love China for

4 Likes

I love china because its the only place i the world where i can cat meat, dog meat, and rodent meat all on the same street corner. not even joking, when i went to china i was blown away the “diversity” of the street foods. im not ashamed to admit they even tasted good as ill try anything once! lol

6 Likes

One of the greatest channels.

My first massage.

4 Likes

bro, that was like 2 thousand years ago:rofl:

2 Likes

yes sir

I will change the price that you want in commercial invoice, then you cna pay less tax or no tax.
It is my job and responsibility to help customer.

Following is m post and i am manufacturer and you can see more details for labs equipment.

4 Likes

Thank you terry. A good service.

What you dont own a gun and your car doesn’t have a compass in it? Think about that, 2k year old tech still used on a daily basis all over the world. The tech you are selling will be obsolete in 2yrs. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

11 Likes

it will be obsolete next year with miniRigsⓇ

And most chinese don’t own guns

4 Likes

I love China for always calling me “dear friend” when we talk. I also love China for learning English so well. Seriously, how many English speakers here speak Chinese? Mayyyybe 5. Now how many Chinese speakers here speak English? All of em. We could all benefit greatly from learning it and yet pretty much none of us do! @GreenMachine_Consult has an awesome partner who speaks fluent English, Spanish, Chinese, and I’m sure he’s learning Martian or something lol. That’s how you get ahead!!!

16 Likes

Do tell… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sorry I made a new year’s resolution to be more crab. Thats all anyone gets

4 Likes

I love China for

14 Likes

I love China because they helped clean up the 9/11 crime scene before the evidence could be analyzed.

Fire experts told Congress that about 80% of the steel was scrapped without being examined because investigators did not have the authority to preserve the wreckage.

The bulk of the steel was apparently shipped to China. The Chinese firm Baosteel purchased 50,000 tons at a rate of $120 per ton.

Mayor Bloomberg, a former engineering major, was not concerned about the destruction of the evidence: “Just looking at a piece of metal generally doesn’t tell you anything.”

The pace of the steel’s removal was very rapid, by September 29, 130,000 tons of debris had been sent to China.

Thank you China! After the airplanes disintegrated into dust but we recovered the terrorists fully intact passport laying on the sidewalk, there certainly was no need for crime scene evidence.

22 Likes

Well at least a ninja didn’t punch you in the face after taking a selfie at ground zero… My friend still can’t think of 9/11 without laughing…

3 Likes

Their women …

2 Likes

mmmmmm dumplings

4 Likes

My old Chinese manufacturer spokeswoman flew from Shenzhen to Denver without telling her husband to try to hangout with me and take me on a date and wanted to live here. Very odd time and caused me to lose my best facility. All the times she was calling me ”hunny” “dear friend” even “best friend” and more. I should’ve taken more caution :joy:

9 Likes

-Chinese Medicine
-Acupunture
-Philosophy
-Strange Humor
-Alibaba
-Art and Architecture
-Affordable equipment for everyone from the home tinkerer/inventor to the industrial plant owner.
-Patience to learn English

Just a few things I love about China

6 Likes

Happy endings.

8 Likes