Good price for Falling film evaporator

Good day Everyone,

Good day everyone!!

I am manufacturer from China and has been making lasb equipment many years.

For falling film evaporator, there are 20L/H, 50L/H, 100L/H, 150L/H and 200L/H.
Except FFE, we can make ethanol storage tank, centrifuge, rotovap, wiped film and so on.
you can see my post in my profile and will know more.

pls see following pictures for FFE and if you want to know more, pls DM and i will send the quotation to you.

Good price you say but you didn’t tell us any prices!

Because there are many models and matching chiller,
i need to make sure all requirement, then i can tell u exact ptice sir.

Hope that you can trust

Terry, consumers in the US do not have a lot of trust for Chinese manufacturers. That’s just a reality that you’ll have to adapt to. If you want to make sales on this - or any- platform of equipment that is essentially untested and unknown, I respectfully suggest the following steps:

1. Offer an actual, complete finished product that accomplishes a particular task. Post a photo of ONLY THAT PRODUCT, not a confusing mess of other things that you or someone else in China has built.

2. Ensure that your company actually manufactured the item in the photo. No cribbing from the nice folks over at Delta Fabrications.

3. Ensure that the item you offer is fully functional, and will remain fully functional for the foreseeable future in the performance of the task for which it was designed.

4. Offer a generous warranty program for your item with a locally-based provider. There are companies that do nothing but maintain and troubleshoot this kind of equipment, and you can contract with them. This is not only more cost-effective than flying someone over from China, it is more credible. Put another way: NOBODY BELIEVES that you’re going to send a technician from Shanghai when their machine breaks. You need to tell people a story that they will believe, especially if they are early adopters. Once you have an installed base of a few hundred units all humming reliably along, you can drop this expense.

5. Publish a realistic price, terms, shipping cost to a major US city, and lead time in your initial ad. Don’t play games with “special discount for you, this month only” garbage - set the ACTUAL GODDAMN PRICE and then either sell it for that price or don’t sell it at all. Americans take a dim view of spurious “discounts” that appear out of the ether. You’re not selling used cars.

If you do this, and your product has a recognizable brand (so that sale # 2 benefits from the positive experience had by buyer #1) you’ve got a shot at substantial success. I think you’re on the right track with a falling film evaporator, that’s a direction many are taking in this industry. Pick one mid-sized unit and dedicate yourself to being the best one on the market.

Good luck!

2 Likes

OK.

Thank you for your suggestion and i will do it better in the future

For falling film evaporator, wow we can produce more models, from 50L/H to 600L/H and more.
We also supply matching equipment for FFE.

Now our company has fully resumed production and can ship.

Regarding the virus, its maximum survival time is 72 hours, and we will disinfect it before shipment, please do not worry about safety issues.

So if you want to know the price, pls DM me and i will supply details.

DONT BUY FROM LANPHAN OR @Terry_Manager HE WILL SEND BROKEN EQUIPMENT AND RIP YOU OFF.

3 Likes

Now we have upgraded the falling film evaporator and it is now ready for production

And now our company has launched a discounted price campaign

If you want it , pls DM me for discount price.

I promised anything you posted on here was gonna get blasted until you fixed the problem with @ZenLion. Have you fixed that issue yet @Terry_Manager? All I’ve seen so far as a resolution to the problem is @LisaDong666 wishing pneumonia on people’s whole families. How can a customer trust you to sanitize equipment if one of your employees is cheering for people to be infected?

1 Like

I have a used av15 coming up for sale soon

2 Likes

Did you also happen to notice these pictures are for the same “custom” unit produced for @ZenLion. Glad @BG305 asked for some fresh shots…

4 Likes

3 Likes

I think has become more than obvious terry is a scum bag and his company isnt worth the paper the contract is written on. From my first hand experience seeing my friends get horrible shotty equipment and then lied too over and over. Plus all the other negative reviews i will personally steer anyone i know away from “his” company so they dont go thru what other friends have gone thru.

2 Likes

I know someone who has this exact model in watsonville who’s looking to sell it. It doesn’t work.

2 Likes

If your friend has problems, pls contact the person that he bought from and he will help u to solve it

@Terry_Manager go peddle your junk someplace else.

2 Likes

why you think my equopment is junk? do you bought?

if you never buy from me, why you say this words?

Go find another cannabis community to scam. The cat is out of the bag here. I thought that was a custom buid for @ZenLion? Also the reason you couldn’t refund anything of his 20k.

Your company will lose a whole lot more than 20k over your terrible customer service and scam tactics

1 Like

@Terry_Manager what’s the name of your company? Where are your products made? China? I want to make sure I never buy from you.

3 Likes

scamFam formerly known as lanphan

1 Like