Better quote/price for rotovap, short path distillation, chiller, vacuum pump; welcome your DM

I have you China rotovap in stock. Same price as him plus your customs all.taken care of. I can have it to you in two days. With no closed port issues. And no Corona virus inside as a surprise.

1 Like

ok

Pls wait a moment

U really are like one moron.

All your product come from China factory and u just say your price is same with mine.

For shipping and production, I sill tell all customer, it’s not your business , just out here.

Fine, tell me here your all equipment price.

And do not comment my post and advertise here, loser, shameless

Why such a terrible cell signal? Do you not get good service in a vacuum?

1 Like

I live sorta deep in the woods.

@Terry_Manager Actually I don’t do business with China. You don’t find quality or ethics from sellers there…well not from people like you.

I will offer anyone competitive price on sh roto from Korea, without coronavirus in the box!!! They are identical or even better without bottom barrel priced components like Terry middle man rotos he sells with zero after service care or warranty. I can deliver that domestically.

Bring me Terry’s price and I’ll beat it. And have it to your door in two or so days.

With China ports closed I bet anyone 100 USD that Terry can’t get a brick in a box to leave China and hit mainland for weeks to come…

@Terry_Manager yes, I hope you jump off a building and fall on concrete.

Get bent loser.

Your trying to scam people knowing your factories are closed and your docks are shut down. Go fuck yourself.

@Demontrich let me save you some money and get it to you in a couple days without the hassle of over seas bullshitters.

Your choice. Wait months or a roto, or a couple days. I got you handled if you need a slamming deal on the same unit just a tad bit better in quality as well…

Let me answer your questions one by one. If you don’t like it, eat my shorts @Terry_Manager

1. You are a con artist scum bag who goes after people’s products and you can’t innovate on your own. You resell literally bottom barrel cheapest components slapped together because you aren’t even a manufacturer you are a middle man who takes pictures in other people’s factories.
  2. I no longer do business or buy anything from China. The only country we get budget ovens and rotos from to compete with local resellers and stores are sh rotos from Korea, Wich come here double the quality or better of anything you’ve ever shipped.
  3. I do have humanity and compassion for my fellow human. You sir are less than human. We can see through your vagrant lies about safety doing business with you and false guarantees so you can resell your middleman China garbage. I do care about my peers and associates and friends deeply… you sir are neither. In fact your commentary about assuring people it’s safe to do business with you is what triggered me to troll you - because you have no right, rhyme, or reason to falsify claims of safety with the wuhan virus since you are neither a medical professional or a PhD in infectious diseases to make those assurances.
  4. I don’t care if you or your peers get Wuhan virus. Your country is being blockaded by the entire world and your telling people it’s “safe to do business” with you. Let’s get something straight. You wouldn’t save my life or any Americans if you had the chance so stop fucking talking about being humanitarian to others. You constantly lie and falsify this polite image but there’s gangs of people who have complaints about your service entirety and quality that you thouroughly refuse to stand up to the plate and resolve.
  5. I won’t list my products. I just said for customers to bring me your invoice and I will beat it. Good luck guessing what price you can make up now…
  6. The who went back on their recommendation about virus time it can survive. They have found it can be aerosolized and it lives without a host now. You would know this if you weren’t caught in fucktard communist China being lied to by your government and peers. There are zero dead virus guarantees over time, and that’s why all docks and ships are avoided around China. Your own country is lying to you and even being caught burning bodies in open graves right now.

Go fuck yourself Terry. You have always been a scum bag, and you’ll always be one. You could get Corona virus tomorrow and next month nobody will miss you, some other dirt bag will take your place.

Your all products come from China lol, u say that your price is same with mine??? Really???

Tell me here your 50L rotovap price? Or your equipment price? Your price VS mine, Let go !

Look at your insults and curses on me, look at my questions to you, can you answer them one by one? Your IQ is zero. Please do n’t leave a message here, because you are like a clown. Look at your products. They are all purchased from China. You even said that the price is the same as mine. Are you funny? Do you dare to write your price and compete with me? Are you a small business even cheaper than my manufacturer? Are you funny?

Go read a book, run, don’t curse others, know yourself clearly,

3 Likes

I refuse to even spend $.05 with spdazzhole. Kick rocks and skip dude. Why even post in this thread?

2 Likes

OK.

List all your product prices, let’s compare them!!!

1. Wow, let’s take a look. This person has come to curse others. Is this your quality?

2. Here I tell you again, now I can make a quotation. Regarding the production time and delivery time, I will tell you the actual situation in the email. About the virus, the survival time of the virus on the object is 72 hours. , And the fastest shipping time is by air (5-7 days), so do n’t worry about safety.

3. I have seen the product of this person, which was purchased from a certain manufacturer in China. The exact same product, but the color is different, maybe he changed the color.

4. You can read the above response. From this person cursed me to be infected with the virus, framed me, to refute him, all my refutations did not respond, no evidence was provided, why? Because he had no evidence, he could not refute. He said that he respected life and cursed others while he was infected with the virus. He was contradictory. Why was this so? Because he is a brain disabled.

Therefore, I urge everyone to stay away from brain damage, cherish life and enjoy happiness with family members in the new year. In addition, welcome your inquiry.

4 Likes

It is more terrifying than a virus to think that you are so sinister in heart and curse others.

2 Likes

pls check my DM sir and thanks for your inquiry for 50L rotovap.

1 Like

Someone woke up extra special today. :rofl::rofl::rofl: The ports/shipping are shut down right now though.

2 Likes

I know. Went balls deep. There wasnt even allotted time for forplay it seems :joy::rofl:

3 Likes

I’m gonna ignore all the flags people are giving @spdking for wishing another persons death. Yup, it’s super toxic. Yup, it’s a very scum bag thing to do. Lesson to everyone to never stoop to these levels of rhetoric and keep the discussion positive and scientific.

7 Likes

I think people are understanding how his malfunction works. If you just ignore him when he is having a short circuit moment and pay attention when he is firing on all cylinders it’s not so bad.

3 Likes

Good day everyone.

Yesterday our factory has officially started working and can produce experimental equipment and delivery.
If you want to know the price and other details, you can send me a message and I will provide a quotation.

pls see following equipment

1) Hemp extraction centrifuge

The Latest Hemp ethanol extraction centrifuge for sale CannaBusiness

Hello Everyone, I am manufacturer from China that has been producing and selling equipment for many years. Now there is the latest hemp oil extraction centrifuge; pls see following specification: jacketed centrifuge Floodable Control panel Drum volume is from 15L to 860L. Drum speed is from 2000rpm to 950rpm. NO LEAD TIME! A LARGE STOCK!! FAST DELIVERY Waiting for your DM for more details ( price, lead time , other info ), and i will reply to you immediately. [PIC_20190808_144208862] [

2) Falling fim evaporator ( From 50L/H to 200L/H )

Good price for Falling film evaporator CannaBusiness

Good day Everyone, Good day everyone!! I am manufacturer from China and has been making lasb equipment many years. For falling film evaporator, there are 20L/H, 50L/H, 100L/H, 150L/H and 200L/H. Except FFE, we can make ethanol storage tank, centrifuge, rotovap, wiped film and so on. you can see my post in my profile and will know more. pls see following pictures for FFE and if you want to know more, pls DM and i will send the quotation to you. [1%20(1)%20] [400L%20%E5%AE%9E%E7%89%A9]

3) Rotary evaporator ( From 2L to 100L )

4) Short path distillation ( From 2L to 20L )

5) wiped film/molecular distillation

6) jacketed glass/stainless steel reactor, ethanol storage tank

7) Chiller/ vacuum pump

My contacting info:
*My email: Ljy596er@gmail.com
Whatsapp:+86 15037171596
Instagram: terry_lanphan

Oh man, terry lived through his Corona. What a shame. Don’t you feel bad trying to make a sale knowing your taking someone’s money and you can’t deliver hardware, I mean you’re just at home acting like a middle man(always). Who can’t even deliver hardware because your posts are literally abandoned.

The world would be a better place without terry. I have a better idea, let’s all troll terry and file numerous complaints against his social score and personal rating. I know some websites where you can file complaints in China.

@Demontrich if you knew what I know about terry you would curb stomp him in a heart beat. Stop standing up for dirt bag scum. These dudes would Rob your grandma in a heart beat and leave her in the snow wearing nothing but jammies. These guys literally are middle men who facilitate lots of versions of fraud to take your money. If terry hasn’t had the Wuhan virus he deserves to get it any day.

So now you want me to stay away from you??? When just a couple months ago your making threats about copying my shit and telling me I can’t do anything about it. Go fuck yourself you dumb fucking twat. I would put you in your place so fast if we ever met in person you head would spin into next week. You are a complete fucking dirt bag.

Tell everyone about your numerous fake accounts you make with stolen images and data you pulled from other profiles. Or do you not want people to know exactly how large of a fraud you are.
@Terry_Manager

Stop berating people @spdking

It must be flag Tuesday huh?

You are like a clown, look at what you said before, curse others, despise life, make rumors. I have never seen anyone like you, please stay away from me.

1 Like