Manufacturer's Large stock for rotovap,SPD, extraction centrifuge

But that doesn’t fit his M.O. He is the Pull Out Champ after all.

Where you located?

I don’t even know how to approach this except that yes your company can sink. This place is where it’s going to happen. You are the representation of your company. Your quailty is so bad that memes are being floated laughing at faulty work. You realize when your company causes a horrific accident than you will never have s chance in this industry again. Now the people here gave you some sort give way bc you was trying. Now light has been shown that the only way you respond is when people threaten you with taking business away. That I was fine with. Now you wrote this. How dare you be this cocky when your history of products and customer communication is complete dog shit business practice. These people help create your company. When this horrific incident happens you better take yourself over the states and see what your power has done. You better think of a different approach because the mouths you feed are depending on you and if you fail them than your nothing.

Large stock for extraction centrifuge
No lead time
Send it to u immediately as oon as you order

Welcome your inquiy by DM

There is more stocks for extraction centrifuge, rotovap, heating mantle and so on sir.

No lead time and fast delivery.
If u have the needs, pls dm for more details.

Discount activities for all equipment in Sep.

There is large stock for all equipment as below

1. Rotovap:
    From 1L rotovap to 100L rotovap.

2. Short path distillation
    From 5L spd to 20L spd

3. Hemp ethanol extraction centrifuge
    From 15L centrifuge to 860L centrifuge
    The Latest Hemp ethanol extraction centrifuge for sale

4. Wiped film/molecular distillation
    From 0.1-2kg/H to 2.0-15Kg/H processing capacity

5.Falling film evaporator
From 0.06m2 to 0.5m2 evaporation area

1. Chiller, glass reactor, heater, drying oven and so on.

If you want the price for any equipment, pls DM me and I will give you better price.

They never did fix the problem

Maternity leave BS

Why did terry tell me to contact my sales rep then?

You guys are a bunch of liars.

This is how they treat customers who help them and let them into their lab.

Biggest mistake I’ve ever made.

3 Likes

I do believe most ppl are well aware of the risks associated with buying from leakphang, Terry, jack, broma, orr what name they are using this week.

At least i/we hop ppl do some reading before this happens again, and again, and again.

1 Like

Might I suggest @TouchScience, they’re super helpful.

They have the same stuff as lanphan and can provide replacement parts if need be.

I believe even @Future has had good experiences with them

@Krative, didnt Touch science send you a whole new roto when you’re old one stopped working or something?

1 Like

That’s why I love my glass-r-us toy store 45mins away. Even though that messed my order up, again.

My reactor from lanphan didnt include the CORRECT attachments to attach the hoses for the jacket. I had to create my own washer in order to attach the part that the hoses connect to. For 5000 with shipping I shouldnt have to do this.

That washer was a bitch to cut. Had to make 2

1 Like

That was actually YhChem. Their equipment is usually shit but they will work with you until it works.

1 Like

那不是好事. 美国客户想要美国客户服务.

O’boy, the ole “pass the problem to someone else” sentence.

If my sales rep is on leave because she is “pregnant” how am I supposed to talk to her?

Are you serious right now?

1 Like

Thank you sir.

We are glad we can help. Feel free to contact us if you have any question or issues on these kind of equipment, no mater you bought them from our company or other companies, we will do our best to fix them.

3 Likes

Except that one guy that burned his mantle and had to do a paypal dispute.

1 Like

Was going to place a large order with lanpham until i saw this thread. Thanks for the heads up. They aren’t gonna get my business.

3 Likes

Hello sir,

Sry for my delay.
I try to contact you for your after-sale service, but there is no feedback from you.

If u see this message, pls answer me and I will help u to deal with it and supply after-sale service.

do you have any 50ltr rotovaps in and do you have FFE that output 10gals and hour.? Interested