It's Willbillytek. Duh

This looks like some mega bs and I thought you guys might enjoy tearing this dude apart. Sick 'em boys.

-Butane

12 Likes

@TheWillBilly is a member here. Why not pay for the tech??

12 Likes

Why would I pay someone to tell me to leave contaminants in my product?

16 Likes

And btw I have made blue crystals before. It was full of contaminants from achromatizing clays and smelled like burnt tires.

18 Likes

I don’t know they are contaminates? If anything. He’s proven to show a few new tricks people ain’t seen yet like 18 hour massive diamonds.

18 Likes

I love that these diamonds are blowing up multiple threads right now…

15 Likes

The @TheWillBilly is famous now!!

20 Likes

Or his diamonds are, at the very least! I’ve seen at least 3 different accounts claiming to be the 1 that made these…

8 Likes

I wouldn’t be so worried about residuals in Willys but would def be worried about copy cats…

9 Likes

I’m so proud of @TheWillBilly

29 Likes

I’d like to second this. Get it homie. Making them haters come out of the woodwork…

16 Likes

:sweat_smile::joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

I wish I wasn’t so lazy with making memes.

Cue the Drew Carey on who’s line image.

“Welcome to ‘Who’s Hash is it Anyway?’ Where the science is weird and the colors don’t matter.”

32 Likes

I’ll happily change my opinion upon some data to back up his claims. Until then hes just another dude that thinks he changed the game.

18 Likes

Meth Dealers Hate Him For This One Weird Trick!

66 Likes

Here, go through this post: Who needs a diamond master? just bc I can again :facepunch::green_heart::wink: - CannaBusiness - Future4200

7 Likes

Haters gonna hate, Ainter’s gonna aint. Get at it @TheWillBilly, You have created a name and a product.

4 Likes

Will do. Im quick to call people scammers in this industry for good reason, but I am always willing to change my mind with the right proof.

14 Likes

I’m pretty skeptical on the blue diamonds too. But @TheWillBilly seems like a rare talents. They come along every year or 2 but they tend to make an impact.

19 Likes

Please let me know when these are listed on Weedmaps.

3 Likes