Crystal blue persuasion

20 Likes

Sapphire for the thc attire.

5 Likes

It’s called that lil uzi vert!

18 Likes

Did he put a pussy on his forehead?

39 Likes

Really. You haven’t seen this. Dude put a 24m pink diamond in his forehead!

Thats some crazy shit. The pinky ring he has to match is sick.

11 Likes

Bet it’s just a pink d8 diamond

26 Likes

Hey @TheWillBilly can you make pink diamonds and call them uzi diamonds??

The marketing would just be too easy. Especially right now!!

7 Likes

:grin:

62 Likes

You should double stick tape one to your forehead and say your uzi vert II

15 Likes

29 Likes

This is called idiots putting profits over safety.
Someone wants to make “the next big thing” without caring if its actually desirable.
There isn’t gonna be a real “next big thing”. We already have pure as fuck THC-A and pure as fuck terpenes on the market.
So, instead, morals take a back seat and you have idiots putting contaminates in extracts just to sell their extract at a few more bucks per gram

22 Likes

This is why I call BS on the whole thing. THCa is clear. He put something in it to make it blue. What has he achieved other than adding a contaminant and making it blue. I’m honestly blown away by how many people are cheering this on. I also remember being an edgy teenager that thought it was funny when people did dumb shit for attention.

14 Likes

if this takes off all you are gonna end up with is pine rosin with https://www.foodcolorworld.com/solvent-dyes.html added flooding the market.

For fucks sake, some people just want clean medicine
I am not in a legal state, and I have real issues accessing clean meds.
Childish bullshit like this isn’t helping the situation for me or anyone like me.

This is not a push towards cleaner safer meds, this is a push towards more dangerous products all to line one person’s pocket

19 Likes

I mean I’m pretty sure @RockSteady said oswaldt ripening or some shit…

2 Likes

Relax

13 Likes

Who knows, maybe he’s already doing it? Considering there has been zero production of a COA of any type, I’m going to assume this is the case. I am definitely accusing this person of fucking with their extract, let’s see if they’ll put in even a miniscule effort to prove otherwise. Doubt it. I understand everyone here likes this guy and is showing some honestly disgusting bias, but emotions aren’t going to make me approve this BS until he proves its safe.

10 Likes

Hes doing flocculation he was talking about it in another thread with someone

4 Likes

20 Likes

12 Likes