Who needs a diamond master? just bc I can again πŸ‘ŠπŸ’šπŸ˜‰

Any companies out there want in on the diamond game?

17 Likes

Are you offering yourself willybilly. Weren’t you selling you SOP recently for 100k

11 Likes

I know. Whatever happened to the 100k sop sale???

11 Likes

Yep sold the standard SOP and system for WILLBILLYTEK and originally was offered a position as part of my compensation package but decided to decline the position and look for more lucrative positions

5 Likes

What exactly are you offering? What is the diamond game?

5 Likes

I think its a kink thing. Looking for a shatter slave or something?

38 Likes

Will help with diamond buying in Antwerp. Promises only to be 35% blood diamonds

18 Likes

Im offering to contract with a licensed facility to develop a custom state compliant SOP for diamonds and or any variations(hcfse, hte, diamonds and sauce, ambrosia sugar ect.) Then develop and manage a team to operate a standardized SOP to the scale desired

3 Likes

Lets see the stones.

20 Likes

Extract cold using fresh frozen material. Dry ice jacketed column or column attached to a chiller. Put in a vessel that can hold pressure, allow to sit until first traces of diamonds form. Close vessel and allow to sit for 1-3weeks. Separate the Terp layer. Boom, you have diamonds

Do I get 100k now?

56 Likes

It was 230k after all was said and done…

7 Likes

:scream: :scream: :scream:

2 Likes

Like these? Not CRC

26 Likes

Mind sharing the solvent?

wtf is ambrosia sugar? is this a low-key ad?

11 Likes

Any old hydrocarbon should work, this shit isn’t rocket science

14 Likes

N-butane, Evaps slower and at higher temp, thus has the ability to grow larger crystals. The ones pictured are quite small honestly.

8 Likes

Unless your tek is some super rapid antisolvent thca precipitation I hardly see it being worth 100k. Soooo grats on finding chad. :rofl:

35 Likes

Let’s see some stones!

I’m gonna bring my stones to Johnny Deng and get them made into a grill

14 Likes

This guy has done some pretty cool CBD carvings.

3 Likes