Who needs a diamond master? just bc I can again πŸ‘ŠπŸ’šπŸ˜‰

Any companies out there want in on the diamond game?

23 Likes

Are you offering yourself willybilly. Weren’t you selling you SOP recently for 100k

12 Likes

I know. Whatever happened to the 100k sop sale???

12 Likes

Yep sold the standard SOP and system for WILLBILLYTEK and originally was offered a position as part of my compensation package but decided to decline the position and look for more lucrative positions

8 Likes

What exactly are you offering? What is the diamond game?

5 Likes

I think its a kink thing. Looking for a shatter slave or something?

47 Likes

Will help with diamond buying in Antwerp. Promises only to be 35% blood diamonds

20 Likes

Im offering to contract with a licensed facility to develop a custom state compliant SOP for diamonds and or any variations(hcfse, hte, diamonds and sauce, ambrosia sugar ect.) Then develop and manage a team to operate a standardized SOP to the scale desired

3 Likes

Lets see the stones.

21 Likes

Extract cold using fresh frozen material. Dry ice jacketed column or column attached to a chiller. Put in a vessel that can hold pressure, allow to sit until first traces of diamonds form. Close vessel and allow to sit for 1-3weeks. Separate the Terp layer. Boom, you have diamonds

Do I get 100k now?

67 Likes

It was 230k after all was said and done…

12 Likes

:scream: :scream: :scream:

2 Likes

Like these? Not CRC

30 Likes

Mind sharing the solvent?

wtf is ambrosia sugar? is this a low-key ad?

13 Likes

Any old hydrocarbon should work, this shit isn’t rocket science

15 Likes

N-butane, Evaps slower and at higher temp, thus has the ability to grow larger crystals. The ones pictured are quite small honestly.

10 Likes

Unless your tek is some super rapid antisolvent thca precipitation I hardly see it being worth 100k. Soooo grats on finding chad. :rofl:

38 Likes

Let’s see some stones!

I’m gonna bring my stones to Johnny Deng and get them made into a grill

15 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFszNemBZbP/?igshid=t22v6lgwu2d7

This guy has done some pretty cool CBD carvings.

5 Likes