Who needs a diamond master? just bc I can again πŸ‘ŠπŸ’šπŸ˜‰

ReX ?

The crystals were just rinsed in that picture.

The terps are the best part though, not CRC, short pathed, cold trap, CO2, steam etc. The techs been pretty well alluded too here a few times

7 Likes

Thanks I figured it was one or the other and was actually going to edit and say or washed?
If you said neither I would call BS.

1 Like

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGBS8CSB74K/?igshid=1nd82d95iie7i

24 Likes

You can tell by the layering;)

35 Likes

Where it all started

32 Likes

Wich can be avoided by adding thc-a to the solution and keeping it saturated at all times

9 Likes

The growth/crash rate of the final formula is so fast it takes an absurd amount of mother solution to stay optimized

12 Likes

5 Likes

10-20-20?

What do we want? Time travel! When do we want it? Its irrelevant!

Jk, welcome, buddy

12 Likes

8-20-20

2 Likes

how do you smoke a giant diamond? Whats the point other than novelty?

6 Likes

With a big banger

14 Likes

id cough

4 Likes

THCA is an amazing anti-inflammatory when taken orally. It has nearly twice the affinity for the COx2 receptor than ibuprofen

Crystallization is a method of purification. More crystals being made means more supply and lower cost for the consumer.

14 Likes

Im sitting on some, do you mix it with some carrier oil? My homogenizer is on the way. I hadnt heard of oral thca

2 Likes

Also- as far as purification. It doesnt grow thc, it seperates it and I personally like flower but to each their own. Ill still make it.

Yes, any carrier oil will work.

I always just crush the crystals, put into a cap(100-200mg) then just add oil directly to the capsule.

Avoids any degradation of pre-dissolving the THCA into an oil.

2 Likes

Ive just rubbed it on my aches from like cleaning the collection and I get some on an alcohol paper towel and rub it in and it seems to work.

1 Like

How many MG thca do you recommend?
I want to try this for a tension headache, it doesn’t get you high does it since it’s thca?

Any studies done on d8 thca vs d9thca for this?

2 Likes