Who needs a diamond master? just bc I can again šŸ‘ŠšŸ’ššŸ˜‰

Do you have a paper for this? If this is true thatā€™s absolutely astonishing. 2x more powerful COX2 (agonist?) with virtually no hepatic ramifications? I want it.

14 Likes

Iā€™ll have to find it again but yes if I remember correctly, THCA and CBDA both showed similar affinities with THC and CBD showing antagonistic affinity at the cox2 receptor

6 Likes

1-200mg, I have taken up to 500mg

It depends on how pure the crystal is, pure THCA does not have any high from my experience but if thereā€™s still Thc left stuck on the outside, itā€™ll get you high

2 Likes

I may be wrong as I canā€™t seem to find the paper again and am seeing conflicting data

This is a good paper to start though

3 Likes

Back on topic
Looking over the numbers with a team of 2 wooks and myself we could produce over a 200g a day of straight diamonds without sauce 250 with running just a single 8 pound run per dayā€¦

5 Likes

Thatā€™s pretty vague.
How many days to produce a million dollars worth?
How much $ per gram to = 1 million?
Whatā€™s overhead have to with anything?
Your 1 million dollar figure is a gross $ not a net $ so overhead doesnā€™t come into play.
Now if you said you could net 1 million dollars profit after expenses then you would say including overhead.

5 Likes

Overhead expenses include accounting fees, advertising, insurance, interest, legal fees, labor burden, rent, repairs, supplies, taxes, telephone bills, travel expenditures, and utilities.
So obviously 1 million net not grossā€¦

Also Iā€™m Iā€™ll just be producing the product not selling it so certain numbers will be dependent on the company I contract with

5 Likes

thats a lot of diamond grills

7 Likes

when i saw thisā€¦i started doing the math as well. I think a million is pretty easy to clear with 8lbs every single day. Im assuming we arent talking fresh frozen???

I can easily see this with fresh cured material as the 1.5lbs to 2lbs of concentrates a day can easily make a milly if your doing that 365.

now fresh frozen is a only about 180g per 8lbsā€¦even if you get $2500 for 180g of straight diamondsā€¦its still 900k if you do it 365ā€¦

4 Likes

I think your numbers are off. He is talking making a mill net not gross.

4 Likes

Im pulling 200+ of just diamonds without the sauce per 8lb run

5 Likes

with cured resinā€¦i could gross 3.2m yearly off 8 lbs a dayā€¦ i think the numbers are 100% obtanableā€¦

this is on the low end. 1.5lbs of pan tech diamonds at $6000 a lb.

With @TheWillBilly saying 200g per 8lb. Lets just say its a 1/2 cause of the sauce. At $2500-3000 a 1/2lb. 1.1m grossā€¦which is a bit hard to clear a milly with but its close. At least it answers my question if hes running fresh frozen for his diamond tech or cured resin!! thanks for that clue

7 Likes

Sorry I misunderstood your post as you said you could produce 1 million. I know enough about business to know that produce means gross not net.
You should have said you could make 1 million profit.
I would have posted:

Back on topic
Looking over the numbers with a team of 2 wooks and myself we could produce over a 200g a day of straight diamonds+sauce with just a single 8 pound run per dayā€¦

Not trying to give you a hard time as I am the member who originally tagged you in the thread started about your tek.

4 Likes

Hope yā€™all help someone nail down some rocks @TheWillBilly

15 Likes

Me talking to investorsā€¦

19 Likes

I made an edit lol and I want you guys to always be real with me as it helps keep me level headed so I appreciate ya 100%

10 Likes

I 100% actually do that at work :rofl::joy::rofl:

2 Likes

So of I understand your offer. You and 2 wooks will work for 1yr running 8lbs a day for 100k?

16 Likes

my example was strictly wholesale with the small about of diamonds and sauce produced. its feasible with that type of production to retail all that and it really multiples that 1.1m figure drastically.

My example prices the wholesale diamonds at around $14 a g. Which is a wholesale rateā€¦you know and i know the retail on the diamonds above are more like $40-50 a gram almost anywhereā€¦

sorry for doing the math for you willbilly but i see this 100% feasible

7 Likes

I really appreciate it actually it helps those with narrow minds see the real value that Iā€™m bringing to the table

5 Likes