Very clear bho shatter (Definitely scammed) !Warning to all hash lovers and makers!

this is what the lab tech had to say with the attached tests

I wanted to let you know that the aerobic plate count on the samples
will come over tomorrow. I wanted to send you the results that were
completed.

Three samples were very odd when I extracted them. Decrab WG, Champagne
and White Gold all had a large amount of white precipitate when
extracted in methanol. These three samples also took a very long time
to dissolve. They did not look normal at all. The precipitate tells me
there is some type of contaminate in the sample but I am pretty sure I
am not going to be able to tell you exactly what it is.

Let me know if you have any questions. I will send the bacteria report
over tomorrow.

16 Likes

Yes I definitely should have been more clear, I also didn’t view the posted test results before commenting. The slabs were definitely similar in color, the cannabinoid profile we ended up with wasn’t that low.

2 Likes

Sounds like waxes

6 Likes

That’s exactly what I was scrolling down to determine. Looks like someone took their fats and turned them into a slab. And that OG cannabis guy does have a good cannabinoid percentage. I still think he’s filtering through a media at some point. He may be running through some sort of carbon scrub while getting his solvent to room temp before recovery or before dewax. I don’t think he’s running early material. When he runs for toll he gets similar color. If I figure it out I’ll tell everyone so he isn’t so special.

22 Likes

Haggardextracts also turning out some similar quality stuff claiming not pulled early and can do it with any strain

6 Likes

LoL how about the opium that was just a form of incesnse

7 Likes

Could they be running kief?

1 Like

Filter

in butane through cellite…

34 Likes

How do you do that? inline in cls?

congrats man it looks take your hat off good.

3 Likes

Dewax and filter through in stacks, or place in line with filter stacks and filter below a micron without dewaxing?

4 Likes

I’m working on doing inline cls just bought the parts about to give it a shot…one key factor is to pass through cellite first to remove fats/lipids before scrubbing and then pass again…currently I do this manually in a buchner funnel

24 Likes

Flavor is still there too along with smell…no adding terps or anything…just a simple scrub

19 Likes

thanks for sharing the info

6 Likes

Also not every source of carbon/clay/cellite is the same…I noticed some work better than others

16 Likes

Can you elaborate, do you also use carbon or clay?

3 Likes

So, in theory (depending on the celite you used), if I dewax and use it to filter through when I dump, that should be fine?

4 Likes

Are you using butane, or is this with etoh

3 Likes

Somebody give me a job in a legal lab and I’ll share all my knowledge and potential with u…I dont wanna give Mr og cannabis sop out for free like that

24 Likes

K, I think I’ll mess around with it. There’s two places it can be used. I think I can figure it out.

4 Likes

That dude looks like a used tampon.

1 Like