Very clear bho shatter (Definitely scammed) !Warning to all hash lovers and makers!

I’m more than intrigued to see the results. I’m going to have to track some down

3 Likes

Just kinda wondering how you guys plan to prewet your celite and not only that. How are you guys gonna get your cake and flat?

I’m a bit confused on how this will work?

6 Likes

Gonna attached filter plate to bottom of the column… dump about 3/4 cup celite on down my column and pray it don’t stick to the sides too much… pack material on top as usual… I have a bi directional cls so I’ll bottom fill as usual for my first soak hoping to not rise to much celite into the material which I beleive if I pack tight enough it might not happen…

Kinda worried the frozen cake may not performing very well… hole thing sounds sketchy but fuugggg it…

4 Likes

I’m guessing it’s pressed in between the filter stacks. And as far as wetting it, again I am only presuming, having it be one of the first stages of filtering. Or, I’m just stabbing in the dark, has it suspended with “scrubbies” while dewaxing and when filtering, it’ll press it down with the fats and filter its necessities. That’s just a dumb guess. I’ll just fuck around with some less than desirable material. What’s going to happen, it’ll come out bad?

3 Likes

I’m kinda hoping to say the wrong thing enough times to annoy the person who knows and corrects me. Or one of us have said it and moved on to the next dumb ass idea.

16 Likes

Somewhere in there is how it needs to be staged

7 Likes

what’s being used to scrub after the celite? and then its passing through celite a second time after scrubbed? all after a dewax stall?

I dont stack inline remember I’m barely making my stack to mimic what i do manually in a bucher funnel …if u pack cellite inline fats will blind ur cake especially if ur surface area Is small and will.vegin to build pressure.

13 Likes

but you are filtering in butane through celite, like you said earlier in this post. so your celite is after your inline filtration?

1 Like

Why not just give the kid a job?

11 Likes

There’s actually a possibility for that. Buy that might be a couple months and it’s in az

6 Likes

Funnel it is then

3 Likes

Interesting read.

Im gonna give a go at getting some celite and putting it in my 1micron sock filter along with the stainless steel ball bearings in a dewaxing column after the residence time with isodryice. Maybe somehwere between 1/2 inches of celite at the bottom. 4inch diameter column should not clog im hoping.

3 Likes

I’m going to get ahold of some and give it a try with different quality of material

1 Like

Alright. . I’m a go for when the ice guy shows up tomorrow. … I’m running 60/40 1lb 3 inch column with about 3/4 inch of celite sitting on top of my filter plate as if it where in my funnel… I ran about 3 cups of etoh true and sucked it dry with my pump… pulled the etoh thru pretty easily… do you think I should put ball bearing on top of the celite… then pack the materia??

2 Likes

I’m thinking they might push into the celite cake when I pack the material

1 Like

How do you come to the conclusiin that running it threw celite will give you that color makes zero sense. If you are running carbon you run threw celite and noone is getting those results so go back to the drawing board.

3 Likes

Do you have proof to back up your claim?

Filter thru celite in butane? What would happen if I put a small amount of cbleach in my recovery tank for my solvent recovery boil… then into etoh and filter again?

Wing n this shit… i have a extra recovery tank on hand if pressures get funny… I’ll just recover from top and abort… I don’t wanna send my extractor thru the roof with the bleach though