Very clear bho shatter (Definitely scammed) !Warning to all hash lovers and makers!

LoL how about the opium that was just a form of incesnse

7 Likes

Could they be running kief?

1 Like

Filter

in butane through cellite…

34 Likes

How do you do that? inline in cls?

congrats man it looks take your hat off good.

3 Likes

Dewax and filter through in stacks, or place in line with filter stacks and filter below a micron without dewaxing?

4 Likes

I’m working on doing inline cls just bought the parts about to give it a shot…one key factor is to pass through cellite first to remove fats/lipids before scrubbing and then pass again…currently I do this manually in a buchner funnel

24 Likes

Flavor is still there too along with smell…no adding terps or anything…just a simple scrub

19 Likes

thanks for sharing the info

6 Likes

Also not every source of carbon/clay/cellite is the same…I noticed some work better than others

16 Likes

Can you elaborate, do you also use carbon or clay?

3 Likes

So, in theory (depending on the celite you used), if I dewax and use it to filter through when I dump, that should be fine?

4 Likes

Are you using butane, or is this with etoh

3 Likes

Somebody give me a job in a legal lab and I’ll share all my knowledge and potential with u…I dont wanna give Mr og cannabis sop out for free like that

24 Likes

K, I think I’ll mess around with it. There’s two places it can be used. I think I can figure it out.

4 Likes

That dude looks like a used tampon.

1 Like

So cut it down to the base. Is this distillation technique or inline CLS extraction technique?. These posts from ogcannabis make it seem to be possible to make this “clear shatter” from just cls/dewax machine.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BrJT_lpnfTq/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=tg53xnmhw57

6 Likes

Am I to understand. … celite cake on top of my filter plate and dump?cls

That’s what I’m thinking. He is either putting the celite in his material column and filtering through that, then dewax chamber. Or flushing into stall chamber and filtering through the celite then. Or both. It’ll take me three tries to find out…

20 Likes

I’m guessing his dewax chamber because he was saying he took someone’s nasty oil and refined it with his “methodology” and produced a clear slab and is even claiming to do it with old old material. Or he’s bringing his solution to room temp, flushing through the celite then doing whatever after

6 Likes

I’m running some decent material tuesday… I’m gonna pack a 3/8th inch celite cake on the bottom of my material/dewax column, on top of my filter stack, soak then dump. We will see how she comes out.

11 Likes