Very clear bho shatter (Definitely scammed) !Warning to all hash lovers and makers!

Is it safe to add cbleach to a recovery tank with butane and propane mix being dumped on or will the fumes cause a pressure issue that my ice won’t bring down?

Just a reminder for all you fellas trying diatomaceous earth as filter to certify that it is USP grade.
Different suppliers charge differently, here in Spain ive contacted 3 different lab suppliers and they all are around the same price, 60 euro a kg.
Sigma Aldrich sells a k for 240… I will eventually give that a go.

Good filtering everybody

1 Like

Pressure went fine. Celite 545 did jack for color so far…

8 Likes

So didn’t work?

Still recovering but site window is pretty gold…

7 Likes

Heck yeah keep us posted

I’m wondering which direction I should take it from here?

Activated charcoal for color remediation.

Those clear slabs look like my ethanol wash after a warm carbon scrub.color wise

7 Likes

I got magsil or cbleach

Are you near a location that sells activated charcoal?

1 Like

Maybe Walmart… powder for teeth whitening… otherwise sherp n it…

Try a combination of Celite and AC. I’ve had success using activated charcoal to lighten some of my hydrocarbon extractions. I didn’t use fine powder and had packed between two paper filters. First run I did cane out almost black. Second run with the Ac it came out as a much lighter amber

not sure if fish tanks use the same type but a pet supply store might score you some carbon

2 Likes

Exactly what I used sir :ok_hand::wink:. When you buy the ac make sure to rinse it off through filters papers till no more bits are getting there the filter. I use iso soak and shake it then filter and repeat two more times until satisfied. Then let them dry out

2 Likes

Amazon for AC powder on the cheap

2 Likes

Are we back to it’s something different to remove the color, or start taking plants early?

Part the game…I know I found hundred ways not to make shatter and live before getting it!!!
Wish I’d found this place back then!

4 Likes

Fractionate the solution and refine the turds/thc with ethanol or other method then reintroduce the thc to the butane and terps

2 Likes

It’s definitely not winterization w ETOH… I’ve did that bunch… Through several filters, never lose that Golden color just makes clarity

4 Likes

But have you winterized your cold crash and mixed back into terp fraction

2 Likes

Explain what makes it different… Have you tried it… Sounds like it would do the same thing regardless if together or not…ur color coming mainly from terpenes I think

I’m really curious! :grin:

But these clear golden shatter I’ve seen and heard of didn’t taste bad

2 Likes