Indofabs C.R.C & BHO Color Remediation Tek

I can’t wait for all the CRC crude to flood, easier scaled THCA production and better Distillate for everyone. Haven’t seen many test results, Is there any significant cannabinoid isomerization going on?

2 Likes

thanks guys :+1::wrench:

22 Likes

My tane is stuck somewhere! When i opened the solvent tank valve the gauge shot past 150 psi like a bullet. I opened the ball valve to the collection pot and i saw a slow drip but now it looks frozen. I dont know what i did wrong.

Just wanted to throw this up for everyone…

After reading @Homegrown34 post it got me thinking my return looked a lil low
My tank was still on slurry from last night on LO bc I planned on running early this morning…

So I opened it up jw if was all clear, and was not, some was stuck to sides on bottom, some dissolved in tane…I have it on water bath now, it wasn’t much but I guess I need to pass it through one more time after it melts down… I’ll try it later today to reclaim the rest the oil out my tank before cleaning.

So it definitely didn’t all go in one run w the redissolve, but most everything did. I feel if I would have filled my mix of tane oil with more tane I could have over come this issue… As my mix was thick, and poured into subzero tank. It probably froze some instantly as I poured in

5 Likes

So I just got another test back from the lab on another clear run and I’m surprised the % is so low. This run was dewaxed because some powder had slipped through and it tested lower than the not dewaxed run, both runs were old trim.

4 Likes

This is spot on with what this thread found initally.

https://future4200.com/t/very-clear-bho-shatter-definitely-scammed-warning-to-all-hash-lovers-and-makers/7046/48

I have seen normal bho hash test lower than average flower, it all depends on imput.

3 Likes

Ive seen concentrates nearly this low from my local dispensary on a pretty consistent basis. I wouldnt say ive seen anything near 25% but ive seen people show me test of 51-52% often especially on super old man handled material.

1 Like

I’ve never bothered to have trim runs like this tested so I guess I wasn’t sure what to expect. I ran nearly a pound of cherry pie Nuggs last night, most of it went into a miner and I poured almost an oz out to slab and get tested. I ran it without the adaorbants, column frozen and dry ice sleeved, cold solvent, 5.5-1. I’ll get the sample sent out next week for testing.

3 Likes

Shit, a collective near me when I was 19 used to host a local canna cup. They brought a testing service in for anyone who wanted their products tested. I saw someone get a chromatogram graph back showing 15% cannabinoids. Granted the hash looked gross, it suprised me. The bud I grew that year tested at 19% ±10% error. I won the thcv catagory that year lol, but ill have to admit… I grew the only thcv strain in the competition! :rofl:

7 Likes

0.55 g THCA
0.56g sauce

11 Likes

Thats looks :100: no :billed_cap::rofl::rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

My trim runs usually test 80 to 85 total cannabinoids without crc tek. But that is very well handled and fresh.

I would ask the lab to recheck there test. Sometimes product get contaminated. Had that happen to me before

2 Likes

@Soxhlet is spot on as usual. This is a COLOR remediation technique not a HP remediation tech. When we figure that one out we will be the talk of the town, trust me. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Ok dude

Now I’m just super curious what else is in there, I think I want to find an analytical lab to determine what all the other stuff is.

4 Likes

Only reason i bring that up was a new guy mishandled my sample and it read very low. They went above and beyond to figure out what happened

3 Likes

This happens all the time. I had a sample come back at 109%. :man_facepalming:

6 Likes

The person in charge reran my sample a couple times and noticed i was correct. That the initial test was wrong not even within the margin of discrepancy. And preceded to figure out what happened

4 Likes

Same happened with us since we have a working relationship. The owner called me and apologized for the delay.

4 Likes

I let my homeboy taste the"red"oil, and the clear Tek same oil…I told him was 2 different sources could he spot better…

He said the light yellow one taste so good it has to be my stuff, and the red was garbage!

I told him was same oil he swears there’s no way!

Btw it’s my 1yr anniversary here yesterday, and I didn’t even notice! What a way to celebrate today! I wonder what we’ll be doing next year this time, last year was diamonds!

O and there was still 14-21 g in my tank, I got melted ran through… Cleaned my tank , was green dark red wax like substance stuck to the bottom, nasty!

So a redissolve and add to tank get ready to run 2x and clean tank and lines in end…

Rock On

15 Likes