Indofabs C.R.C & BHO Color Remediation Tek

Thats looks :100: no :billed_cap::rofl::rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

My trim runs usually test 80 to 85 total cannabinoids without crc tek. But that is very well handled and fresh.

I would ask the lab to recheck there test. Sometimes product get contaminated. Had that happen to me before

2 Likes

@Soxhlet is spot on as usual. This is a COLOR remediation technique not a HP remediation tech. When we figure that one out we will be the talk of the town, trust me. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Ok dude

Now Iā€™m just super curious what else is in there, I think I want to find an analytical lab to determine what all the other stuff is.

4 Likes

Only reason i bring that up was a new guy mishandled my sample and it read very low. They went above and beyond to figure out what happened

3 Likes

This happens all the time. I had a sample come back at 109%. :man_facepalming:

6 Likes

The person in charge reran my sample a couple times and noticed i was correct. That the initial test was wrong not even within the margin of discrepancy. And preceded to figure out what happened

4 Likes

Same happened with us since we have a working relationship. The owner called me and apologized for the delay.

4 Likes

I let my homeboy taste the"red"oil, and the clear Tek same oilā€¦I told him was 2 different sources could he spot betterā€¦

He said the light yellow one taste so good it has to be my stuff, and the red was garbage!

I told him was same oil he swears thereā€™s no way!

Btw itā€™s my 1yr anniversary here yesterday, and I didnā€™t even notice! What a way to celebrate today! I wonder what weā€™ll be doing next year this time, last year was diamonds!

O and there was still 14-21 g in my tank, I got melted ran throughā€¦ Cleaned my tank , was green dark red wax like substance stuck to the bottom, nasty!

So a redissolve and add to tank get ready to run 2x and clean tank and lines in endā€¦

Rock On

15 Likes

Thats what its all about my bro. :100: congratulations.

6 Likes

Anyone ever have luck removing neem oil from a product?

@TheDabDoc

4 Likes

Do you only use the Celite 545 inline with your extraction? or post processing after extraction?

I donā€™t even use celite anymore, good color and fat composition comes from running cold/dewaxing, and cthe crc.

3 Likes

So has anyone played around with making a homogeneous mixture with the clays and powders. Will it be less effective if itā€™s mixed. Iā€™m thinking it may not make a difference but at the same time I feel mixing the powders can Take away from its magic. By magic I mean itā€™s power to seperate impurities. From my observations I believe the powders are forcing ā€œsameā€/ā€œlikeā€ molecules to come together. Iā€™ve been noticing my terps will pool up in corners of my dishes while my cannabinoids been coming togetheR through out the middle section of my Pyrex. Every run so far has been doing the same exact thing regardless if I didnā€™t use enough clays and powders to lighTen the color to water clear. The results are the same running hot or cold. Results havenā€™t differed that much. My best looking results so far have been with using room temp gas, tiny amount of ice and alcohol for the gas to have a ā€œchaseā€ point before my collection and before it hits the powders. Doing it this way I found out I needed less pressure to get my gas flowing how I want it too. As the solvent begins to collect and suddenly stops before my splatter platter, Iā€™ll then put my tank in warm water(80f) and increase the temp in increments of 5f and 10f until I reach 120f or if the pressure on my solvent reaches zero or close to it

If I were to do this should I stall my solvent in the material column like I do when I run cold. Also would this be fine for making shatter if I stalled in a dewax column or would running warm pick up to many waxes

Homogenizing the mixture will increase the amount of interactions between molecules in the solution and the surface of the clay particles in the solution.

Since adsorption happens on the surface of the particles this means that increasing agitation equates to more compounds being adsorbed.

It may not be necessary to homogenize the solution to make water clear but it certainly does have an effect on the adsorption efficiency.

3 Likes

Wonder what all these particals Will do to My homoginizer but i give iT a shot :grinning:
Should be carefull thou i work in a open frozen Bucket with butane :rofl:

2 Likes

In short. Use a dildo for better colour.

8 Likes