Indofabs C.R.C & BHO Color Remediation Tek

Hi I just wanted to thank everyone on this thread and start to contribute now that I have implemented this into my closed loop. Running a 4x6 column with a filter plate at the bottom stepping my filters down to 1 micron. Powders from Bottom up DE, 350g T-5, 150g Silca 60, DE on top. This is last years outdoor trim and I’m amazed with the results.

17 Likes

How big is matieral column. Looks fire @TheEsotericExtractor

1 Like

I rhink they use extremely fine particles sizes of bentonite clay in some types of cutting fluids.
The clay we use isnt as fine and has chunks that may dull your homogenizer tip brother use a cheap tip if you do plan on doing it :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I run up to 3 4x48 material columns through one batch of powders.

7 Likes

Wow…this is certainly save some money if your working shit material. Beautiful pictures as well!

4 Likes

What’s your injection temp?
Are you dewaxing?
And how much material per run?

2 Likes

@TheEsotericExtractor did u have ur crc closed off inberween runs to avoid pressure messing up the absorbent?

2 Likes

Looks great! How is your flow? and what psi are you pushing over with?

1 Like

pine apple trainwreck trim, poor bastard didn’t even make it to the flip.

11 Likes

Is that waxing up?

1 Like

I’m running into a problem where sometimes my product starts coming out clear/yellow but at the end of the run it’s orange. and it I think it may be happening on my first run where my chiller is at its coldest. but what I think is happening is my chilled solvent is running through my crc and freezing it up and causing channeling so my solvent has less filter media to run through.

1 Like

Yeah she started nucleating at a high spot in the poor and I didn’t cut it out in time. Work gets in the way of everything…

1 Like

My #1 problem. :rofl::rofl::rofl: Its strain specific as some make it and others don’t.

1 Like

This amount?

15 #'s thru that amount of filter media? :thinking:
Please enlighten us on how you make this happen.

6 Likes
5 Likes

I’m waiting for t5 to come in. Would an excess amount of b80 be a decent substitute?

1 Like

That is what waxplug uses. Along with celite. Not sure of his quantities

4 Likes

Can’t really find any information on what t5 is exactly other than an activated bleaching clay which b80 is. I wonder if it’s another one of those products that have a ton of green tax added on

1 Like

From what i understand there are alot of different bentonite clays. Couldnt tell you the difference between them

1 Like

ohhh im sure it has the green tax added on. Im sure there are soo many of these clays that work.

The problem is how much material are you willing to waste to find the answer. Im right there with you bro. I personally dont like the cost of any of these powders which is why i got sorta in the powder business.

6 Likes