Indofabs C.R.C & BHO Color Remediation Tek

why the DE on the very top of the filter media?

I’ll send you a pm about t5 but I bet shipping and exchange bring the price to about the same as the store. Found some b80 25bucks for 50 pounds but then I saw the shipping

1 Like

GD $400 shipping?

Where do u live the North Pole?

Wow I had no idea

3 Likes

Thats actually good. I had a customer email me on ebay and ask if i can do better than the $900 shipping its saying for an extractor to canada. The cheapest i can send 80lbs to canada was just over $300.

7 Likes

@bg007 I think the De on the top prevents channeling and helps spread solvent evenly through out the media

2 Likes

In theory its to stop fats.

1 Like

I believe all it does is slow your flow and allow more time for your powders to do tgere thing. And food grade de really slowes your flow. Celite is beter for flow

2 Likes

Double check the discretion I think he says you can get cheeper if you message him first. I think I got mine $90 shipped

2 Likes

Thanks. I seen the shipping cost and stops looking

2 Likes

I bought that stuff when he was selling it for less than 7 bucks and shipping was only $60 something

3 Likes

Are you able to get a nice light yellow with it?

@waxplug uses just that and celite for clear

2 Likes

I have gotten clear with it.

4 Likes

I’m going to find a cheap clay blend that is cheap gets good colour and is safe!

3 Likes

@Infoseeker talk to @Killa12345 he can get You what you need cheap

2 Likes

hes in canada…we talked about it already. I thought carbon chemistry had a canada distributor…if not…it might be a great business plan!

5 Likes

Does anyone know what mesh t5 is? I’m using “slow” filters and I think a tiny bit is coming through

1 Like

Just looked at the box and it’s not on there like it’s on the silica box. But I remember @Shadownaught saying that a 20 should catch it all.

How are you packing your filter stack??

2 Likes

My medium filters papers catch that just fine

on top of a filter plate with slow filter then metal ring and another filter and plate then a bunch of coffee filters to fill the space on top of another slow filter.