True Terpenes, New thread

This is where we are organizing a FDA reaponse

I’m not sure what you mean by asking TT to step down. I was under the impression that this last FDA forum was open to the public?

As far as meeting EN in person, I openly invite anyone to come to my farm in South Bend, always have. I’ll show you what permaculture at scale looks like and smoke us some steak. My schedule is pretty tight with work and a newborn child and heavy equipment coming in a few weeks for more broadscale permaculture earthworks, but I’ll do my best to squeeze you in.

8 Likes

https://www.fda.gov/media/126123/download THe FDA is gathering information to make a statement. They are getting overwhelmed by factual data so they are getting every aspect of this. Look at the panel its medical professionals to vendors. THis means we are providing FDA with business that could poetional be having lawsuit actions against them if medical issues arise especially after the labeling had to be altered. THey need to back away from all of this and if a call comes for more in depth anaylis the rings has to be passed over for now. This would be false advertising but terminology could give them a break. Mj is now being accepted as medicine but not official. There formula was has been alternated and that has been already stated by GW labs. THey need to back away from all of this and if a call comes for more in depth analysis the rings has to be passed over for now. Just imagine In the official world of medical practice. THey have a medical board proposed of the best doctors. THey write the guidelines for better business practices. They are the go to team for the government on advising subjects. If we want to be accepted as real contenders as advisors we need to start modeling similar guidelines. As of today we would be the laughing stock in medical world bc of the way we handled this. You think Drs are having piss matches between each other. NO they let the data do the talking. We need official guidelines of better business practices we are no longer in dark age. Show we can govern ourselves and we are implementing things to help this industry so we are structured. I apologize @sidco for not giving you credit also. Than yall created this revolutionary forum than yall both should spearhead this operation. If yall cant do this please come up with a gameplan for the future. WE need a go to board for the continue issues facing information about this side of the industry. Think of it a medical board mixed with the BBB. @Future have you ever offered to pay for his expenses to meet you if you could not meet him. He could possibly be a young kid in his early 20s that is all about science and never made it to the level of success you have. I’m sure he will take you up on an offer and if not than its understandable but please at all means try to make this right and i figure yall meeting in person would be the best start. Thank you

Take this to the thread that future posted…You have hit alot of points that i sent to @Dirteagle

On the same pg. It was Lil mild. But it was done.

Wow just finally got to the end, took me hours what a Roller Coaster,
Just wanted to say, that we all make mistakes but not everyone is willing to admit there mistakes and do something about them, @Future as far as i can tell is sincere has admitted his mistakes, personally I appreciated that fact. Pilling on for a mistake he has made admitted to and done things to remedy is not helpful.
I know my account is new I came here from a link from Reddit when looking for information on TPA diluent and got side tracked and went down this rabbit hole so take that for what it’s worth.
Cheers

5 Likes

Graywolf update. Not good for TT. Its time for TT to speak up and stop trying to out me. Its time for @TrueTerpenes to answer GWs questions and my point about them not issusing a recall.

I think this shows that TT should never be allowed back in the Good life gang no matter what. They dont care about their customers and just lie on them (me) and to them non stop.

when i have time I will write up my plans for following G.O. Joes directions for testing without fancy equpment. I really look forward ot what @Demontrich is going to get back form the lab @MagisterChemist recommended to him.

As time and pages have gone by, a quick recap and then an update:

My lab’s analysis showed TT Viscosity not to be a terpene, including the triterpeneoid Sqalane. It was also not Triethyl citrate, which is not a terpene, but an ester of citric acid.

TT Viscosity GC profile didn’t match the profiles of the two most common mineral oils used in food and perfumery, though there are others which we didn’t have samples of to compare.

That scan is posted below, with the mineral oil peak on the left and Viscosity on the right:

Our lab noted, that its GC profile was consistent with a mixture of heavy hydrocarbons , but declined to take a formal stand without more tests to determine the non-volatiles, and suggested an HPLC/MC.

The HPLC/MS reverse engineering bid was $31K, so I contacted a doctor of molecular biology and asked him for his assistance in simply identifying whether the mixture was plant or petroleum based. He asked for:

“A couple more mass spectra at different locations on both the broad peaks would make it easier to know more. A NIST library search on those different parts of peaks would also be helpful if possible.”

Soooo we did and the other dirty peectures are the two peak and the NIST scans. After reviewing those extra scans and NIST library search, our doctor of molecular biologists had the following to say about the probable identity of True Terpenes Viscosity sample that we tested for him:

“To me this looks like heavy hydrocarbon preparation.”

That is contrary to the label, which says, “Viscosity Extract Liquifier is a natural and organic blend of odorless and flavorless terpenes. It does not contain PG, VG, PEG, MCT, Coconut oil, or any other non-terpene ingredient.”

As it is human nature to fill in blank information spots with our best uneducated guesses, may I request that True Terpene’s designated representative please answer the following questions to forestall that guessing??

1.0 What have you done to investigate this disparity?
2.0 What did you find as the cause?
3.0 What have you done to correct the problem?
4.0 Have you issued a recall?
5.0 Have you offered to accept returns and issue refunds?

Kudos and accolades to EN the tenacious whistle blower, and to the selfless analytical lab providing their services pro bono, as well as our doctorial professional doing the same (ya’ll know who you are).

5 Likes

The lab refuses to test this garbage.

I’m working on 2 other petrol type labs to have this sample tested.

6 Likes

try contacting Pace ANalytical.

So @TrueTerpenes contact me by private massage to ask how they were rude to me. Instead of asnwering that (because they should already know) I asked them to asnwer GWs questions. @Future wrote on ICmag he forwarded the questiosns to TT.

So they noow have no excuse for not anwering except to cover their ass from class action lawsuites. If @TrueTerpenes does not answer these quetsions they should be banned for life from this site and I htink even their public account should be banned or at lesat there should be a big warning about them and jhow they lie and decieve.

Here is what I sent them a few minutes ago:

I would prefer you answer graywolfs questions about viscosity from his post here: True Terpenes, New thread - #102 by ExtractNinja

As it is human nature to fill in blank information spots with our best uneducated guesses, may I request that True Terpene’s designated representative please answer the following questions to forestall that guessing??

1.0 What have you done to investigate this disparity?
2.0 What did you find as the cause?
3.0 What have you done to correct the problem?
4.0 Have you issued a recall?
5.0 Have you offered to accept returns and issue refunds?

3 Likes

thanks f or update

They have already been taken out of the GLG. You cant just ban a member due to their BS they pulled. Why not keep their account active, in case apologies come from them or the like.

1 Like

i really think you can ban a member for this. I think this company should be BLACKLISTED at all cannabis events. There is no space for this type of nefarious behavior in our industry. Personally, If your company has sold TT after all this came out. Im not shopping with your company either. I know there are a ton of people in this industry for the wrong reasons. This seems like the biggest “greed”.

21 Likes

If they do not issues a recall that says all we need to hear. and they havent done that over the past 6 months since i started posting. That says everyting. They also have never applogized, not once for lying and not taking action, and not for attacking me instead of fixing their house.

if they issue a public recall and public applogy and make it real by posting in major news/industry outlets to get the word out, then they may have an argument for not getting banned for life from glg and this public site. I mean real publications, not forums, like take an add out in a few industry publications like Terpenes and Testing Magazine and Marijuana Business Daily, as well as Forbes where they have been written about, etc

If they do not issue a public recall and public apology in major news/industry outlets i vote they get banned for life from glg and this site in total.

4 Likes

They ban honest people for honest posts. The problem here is the kind of revenue that True terpenes represents.

Future said it once why side with some internet ghost when the dude from true terpenes is his friend. Your vote is worth $.00 to future where a mutual friendship with a company raking in millions is priceless.
I’m pretty sure future isn’t doing foto shoots for companies for free fellas.

3 Likes

I sent @Demontrich an unopened sample 2 weeks ago, he analyzed the floraplex terpene dilutent and it came back all terpenes, I’m having him test an unopened bottle for me so I can personally see wtf is going on here

6 Likes

It is pretty telling how @TrueTerpenes came out originally defending themselves but as soon as any validated data appeared they vanished completely.

11 Likes

If anyone would like a picture of me smelling their product talking about space and vehicles I charge:

$100.00 to say “This is the roomiest car I’ve ever rode in!”
$200.00 to say “This is the tallest train in all of Yugoslavia!”
$300.00 to say “This is the longest airplane in the west indies!”

23 Likes

That’s not me in that picture. Only CBD scammers have been or ever will be banned from this site. The spam filter silences people for periods of time, not a perfect system but we do what we can to keep this a place of knowledge and learning.

If you think I’m getting kick backs from GLG companies why don’t you go ask some of them how much they are kicking me back. Ask them how much commission I make.

1 Like

So I have been using viscosity for a few months now, the bottle I have is from a pretty old batch that had been part of a sample pack.

Should I throw it out? Is it that bad? I have some non-terpene liquidizer from another company I can start using…

Just waiting to hear back from those 2 petrol test facilities.