True Terpenes, New thread

If they do not issues a recall that says all we need to hear. and they havent done that over the past 6 months since i started posting. That says everyting. They also have never applogized, not once for lying and not taking action, and not for attacking me instead of fixing their house.

if they issue a public recall and public applogy and make it real by posting in major news/industry outlets to get the word out, then they may have an argument for not getting banned for life from glg and this public site. I mean real publications, not forums, like take an add out in a few industry publications like Terpenes and Testing Magazine and Marijuana Business Daily, as well as Forbes where they have been written about, etc

If they do not issue a public recall and public apology in major news/industry outlets i vote they get banned for life from glg and this site in total.

4 Likes

They ban honest people for honest posts. The problem here is the kind of revenue that True terpenes represents.

Future said it once why side with some internet ghost when the dude from true terpenes is his friend. Your vote is worth $.00 to future where a mutual friendship with a company raking in millions is priceless.
I’m pretty sure future isn’t doing foto shoots for companies for free fellas.

3 Likes

I sent @Demontrich an unopened sample 2 weeks ago, he analyzed the floraplex terpene dilutent and it came back all terpenes, I’m having him test an unopened bottle for me so I can personally see wtf is going on here

6 Likes

It is pretty telling how @TrueTerpenes came out originally defending themselves but as soon as any validated data appeared they vanished completely.

11 Likes

If anyone would like a picture of me smelling their product talking about space and vehicles I charge:

$100.00 to say “This is the roomiest car I’ve ever rode in!”
$200.00 to say “This is the tallest train in all of Yugoslavia!”
$300.00 to say “This is the longest airplane in the west indies!”

23 Likes

That’s not me in that picture. Only CBD scammers have been or ever will be banned from this site. The spam filter silences people for periods of time, not a perfect system but we do what we can to keep this a place of knowledge and learning.

If you think I’m getting kick backs from GLG companies why don’t you go ask some of them how much they are kicking me back. Ask them how much commission I make.

1 Like

So I have been using viscosity for a few months now, the bottle I have is from a pretty old batch that had been part of a sample pack.

Should I throw it out? Is it that bad? I have some non-terpene liquidizer from another company I can start using…

Just waiting to hear back from those 2 petrol test facilities.

As of now, we have no idea what’s in there, other than the results show its not Terpenes and that there are heavy hydrocarbons in it. I wouldn’t use it.

6 Likes

Sounds like a mistake from growing pains in a manufacturing and packaging facility. In today’s world I guess that is unforgivable, but 30 or 40 years ago might have been a fixable mistake.

That would be more understandable, but that’s not what they are claiming. They are sticking to their claim that its a botanical extract and we just aren’t looking at it correctly. But they refuse to tell us what it is, thus looking at it “correctly” seems to be out of reach. What we do have is GreyWolf and his associates saying it looks an awful lot like a heavy hydrocarbon

6 Likes

Have they fully abandoned, then, their original claim it was 100% terpenes?

Nothing wrong with making $$$ of of your name my bro. I think most of use are on the same mission to build a brand and capitalize. If it’s as you say it is with @TrueTerpenes lying to your face and using you there’s nothing you can do about that. Just take the blow, recover and keep on trucking. There is always 3 sides to every story. The two parties involved each have one version then there is the truth. The only thing we as an en user know is that @TrueTerpenes lied to use and there is no terps in viscocity.

6 Likes

Since they won’t release an ingredients list, could be 0% terpenes. They don’t, currently, make that explicit statement. Now it’s “plant extracts” and no petroleum.

Yes they have

I never said there was, I said I don’t.

I’ve never made a single commission on any piece of equipment or other persons service that I’ve sold in this industry. Its messy, hard to track, and not my game. I get my value from the social capital, which is why all these companies were quick to jump into the GLG, even when it was just starting out and had hardly any members.

1 Like

Has TT made any sort of statement or answered any questions regarding this lately?

Nope
Tail between legs and counting all that money.

1 Like

I guess at least I only use a few drops in the carts and I don’t have any full ones left. I would feel worse about it if I had sold them to customers but alas just a solo lad me-self. I ordered this blueberry liquidizer stuff that had some decent reviews long before my buddy gave me the TT sampler pack, just never used it. It wasn’t terpines based it was this stuff:
http://herballiquidizer.com/licks

I plan to give it a shot unless somebody says it has wd-40 or mobil 1 in it or something… ?

As long as it’s Mobile 1 fully synthetic it’s ok. That stuff burns clean and doesn’t gunk up your oil pan. :wink:

13 Likes