Minimum forum civility standards

they are obviously getting tired of the criticism and have no plans to change anything

5 Likes

Can’t even answer basic questions about the GLGc :joy::joy:

4 Likes

2021_08_11_0kv_Kleki

4 Likes

If you want to make money from your website and platform go ahead - Just be transparent about it and stop insulting members by saying you don’t make money off of the forum

3 Likes

It’s like @anon16547145 said, this is a private site, owned privately. Meaning for all intents and purposes, this place is North Korea.
I feel like I have freedom here, and that I’m not being held down by the forum, or it’s owners. Fuck, I owe them so much from all of the help I’ve received through this place.

They pretty much give us free reign over their space, and most if not all of us are benefiting in some way. Do you expect me to look away from all of the good I have received here just to concentrate on all of the negative bullshit that’s bringing this place down? Because I can’t do that, and I absolutely refuse to.

Who can or can’t post is something I don’t really pay much attention too. It’s obvious when a ranter quits ranting, but they obviously did something to not be able to post.

I think everyone is losing site if just how much we benefit from this place. Whether it’s just discoursing, or making friends, or finding info, or whatever. We all benefit in some way, or we just wouldn’t be there.

I just wanted to reiterate the good that comes from this place. You can view this place as North Korea, or as a place that we are all allowed to use for all of our benefits even though someone else privately owns it. I get the transparency request, but again they owe us nothing. If anything we all owe them

9 Likes

My favorite:

@future, are you saying GLG affiliate codes generate zero commission for both you personally, and the GLG?

4 Likes

The help you received was from people not a site.

This is just a platform. It’s value is also in the people.

Kind of like thanking Steve Jobs for me getting pussy because i met the girls on the Internet on my apple phone.

9 Likes

To be fair it’s both. Them creating the site and us participating in it

6 Likes

Who’s equipment do you think is going to be pushed to fill the GLGc labs?

1 Like

Perspective…
Without them I never would have been able to meet any of the fine people here. I’m very afraid to see what my life would be like now if I had never come across this place. Honestly…

I get what you’re saying 100%, I just wanted to reiterate the good that comes from this place. Which wouldn’t exist had it not been made by those that made it. That’s all. Yes, everyone here helped me, and I’m more than grateful. But I never would have met anyone without having this place to come too. I’m just trying to bring positivity. You can shit on it or not

6 Likes

Hmmm this is very interesting. Looks like he did not keep his word here LOL
As far as I know the king is not a CBD scammer so why is he banned?

3 Likes

For saying he would piss in future’s mouth if I remember correctly

7 Likes

No, they don’t, but now that it has been made known that this isn’t a platform, sidco is now liable for what goes down here. Sidco and future would bring up “user moderated forum” all the time in 2018 and 2019. But that was never the case. In september 2020 users were able to have a tiny bit of choice with janitor elections.

I have been debating back and fourth wether i should donate to the fundraiser. So, to settle things, I wanted to see if sidco kept to his word. I created the spdking thread, and now I have an answer.

6 Likes

You’re certainly right about the culpability argument, I won’t beat around the bush about that. But that’s what happens when shady shit happens under a private entity.

Fuck, I didn’t even think about that until you just mentioned it…

i dont give any commission to the GLG. Just discounts to the members and some pretty significant totals over the last 2 years…

Never once was i asked to contribute money… pressured to sponsor an event or given any kick back. When @future was in Fort Lauderdale a month or so ago…i offered to take him out to dinner but thats all ive ever really offered Future directly. he didnt take up the offer.

8 Likes

I think we are getting a bit brazen with the accusations here guys

Pissing them off won’t get us any closer

I doubt they will be baited out

1 Like

WHO FLAGGED MY POSTE?!??

Im annoyed

i think all the flag thresholds were increased after that fiasco. Some people must have not liked it. I didnt if your thinking that after messaging.

I will say i did see some of the flags that got some of the threads shut down and they were none of the people that i would have suspected. the spdking thread flags were flags for the real fan boys in that thread which came on both sides (for spdking fan boys and the people that were fan boys against spdking coming back) im assuming the real obnoxious ones. I didnt see all or individual flags just a few screenshots of futures showing what actually shut down the threads.

I hope this gives a bit to chew on before the real mods wanna speak.

Its real petty guys.

4 Likes

I know you didn’t.

You understand satire Killa

Most of the mods flagging do not

2 Likes

im sure your one of the people flagged in the spdking thread. we know you want spdking back. i think people flagged your posts for spam because you said the same thing about 100x posts which i didnt flag one but im sure its some that contributed both ways. the people that were super vocal about spdking should not be allowed got flagged a bunch too.

so all the cheering had the opposite sides flagging all the posts eventually shutting the threads down

3 Likes